I am tired of this

onebanshee

Pushthethrottle- what the hell are you talking about, i dont care if people say shit to me, thats the point of saying the things i do, to get a responce, so no i dont have a problem with anyone here, and what the fuck in the homo shit about, i never have complained about it, you act like you have been so helpful in "explaining" things to me, I dont need it, i am not that dense. but thanks buddy for all your help :rotflmao:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushthethrottle- what the hell are you talking about, i dont care if people say shit to me, thats the point of saying the things i do, to get a responce, so no i dont have a problem with anyone here, and what the fuck in the homo shit about, i never have complained about it, you act like you have been so helpful in "explaining" things to me, I dont need it, i am not that dense. but thanks buddy for all your help  :rotflmao:

440329[/snapback]

You're not that dense...You brought up the gay stuff Onebanshee that's what I was saying.

How can somebody say this -

ellison445- you are the gayest mother f*cker on this site, i have never seen anyone suck so much dick in my life, you were cool untill i said somthing to bigboy than you changed your whole atitude, are you two butt buddies or something, do you have to defend bigboys virgin ass just so you can be the first to get it. I cant stand people like you, GO FART A CONDOM you little piece shit.

And expect people to reason with him???

How do you expect to make a reasonable post about not flaming when you outright start flaming everybody who reads it from the beginning. Go back and read it people were giving honest answers and you got out of hand.

Yes, infact i was surpirsed how many people anweserd even though I DIDNT ASK THE QUESTION,

2nd, I never outright flamed anyone, it was the people that i was talking about who started in on me that i responded to, so maybe its you who needs to go back through and see what is going, and quit trying to be the mature rational one. you are just the same as everyone else.

Yes, infact i was surpirsed how many people anweserd even though I DIDNT ASK THE QUESTION,

440337[/snapback]

Half of your original post was about the RPM range so what's wrong with answering it? Go back and re-read man, many people answered more than you ask, you received a wealth of knowledge typical of the HQ. BBB quoted wallrat and then said the other guys post was retarded, that's his opinion he's entitled to it. You then responded with -

Bigboy- you are dumbass, I have made post before and you anwser based off what everyone else is saying, this is your problem, you need to read the original post before you anwser some non-sence bullsh*t

BBB didn't flame you you flamed him first.

BBB next post

I can guarantee you that I never said the wheels are over the front tires...LMFAO..that remark came from your little mind. Explain to me how wheels can be over front tires. Make something else up, fuckwad
Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

No Im not kidding you dickhead!!! What the fuck are you slow or just stupid? I would like you to tell me what knowledge you bring to the table at the HQ? What questions do you answer? Your dumbass brings the comedy to the table with your stupid fucking posts Like:

My banshee ran out of gas, how do I start it?

MY grips keep moving should I put glue?

Why is everyone Flaming me?

Who wants me to get on my knees?

What the hell is up with you and people getting on there knees? Is that you defense when the gun is pointed to your head, or is that a way of telling others what you would like to do to them without saying it :shrugani: Bottom Line is show respect and you get respect! You already showed me you nothing but a fucking pussy. And that 300lb hefer gave birth to you, Something you might want to remember!!!

ellison445- Are you fockin kidding me, do you really think you are someone because people know who you are on the HQ. Maybe, you should go get on your knees for bigboy or dunedemon again, than that way they might respect you, you cock sucking peice of shit I could care less how people feel about me on this internet site, wholy shit someone talked shit to me, what do i do, i better leave now huh. :rotflmao:. heaven forbid someone trying to run me out of here, bring it on you dush bag, If you really think you can insult me enough to leave :rotflmao:

Nightrider- I agree this site has turned to shit in last year or so. Its like you said, its a bunch of butt buddies that run around trying to pray on people to get there jollies. But i guess i would to if the only thing i had to look foward to was going home to a 300 pound hefer and a bunch of ugly ass kids like ellison445.

The funniest part about this whole post was that i wanted to single out all the assholes who think they "are someone" and it could not have worked out better, i almost needed a net to catch all you dumb focks.

i am sure there will more so untill than,  :cheers:

440293[/snapback]

I am the nightrider because I'm black.Being that and not revealing that fact,I've come to see over the years who the real shit piles were at the hq.From there I chose not to deal with or side with them or anyone who supported these scumbags.

Your black?more like lily white.

Like I said,great website this has become.If it didn' have so much to offer,I would have never come back.But we don't need punk ass whiteboys like you.

440227[/snapback]

God damn racist mother fucker... I'm calling Bush on you... this is going to be all over W.E.T, and the United cracker ass motherfocker association is gonna have your ass for it, and start claiming that you caused earthquakes in California to dump all the punk ass whiteboys in the ocean.

Out of the "5 years" you've been here, I have yet to see this "ungodly amount of 'stuff' you have to offer" the members of the HQ. 95% of the posts I've seen by you have been degrading to someone, or accusing them of turning the site into a so-called "white trailer trash sespool of racist hate."

You can
Edited by Screamin_Demon

God damn racist mother fucker... I'm calling Bush on you... this is going to be all over W.E.T, and the United cracker ass motherfocker association is gonna have your ass for it, and start claiming that you  caused earthquakes in California to dump all the punk ass whiteboys in the ocean.

Out of the "5 years" you've been here, I have yet to see this "ungodly amount of 'stuff' you have to offer" the members of the HQ.  95% of the posts I've seen by you have been degrading to someone, or accusing them of turning the site into a so-called "white trailer trash sespool of racist hate."

I can't believe LEE, a punk ass whiteboy, lets you come on here and hide behind the "black cloak" and trash on caucasions, hispanics, BLACKS, etc...

I've been a member of this site since it became the HQ from the Network 54 days.  I've seen things that may or may not have been appropriate, but the site has still flourished, and is still full of information.  I don't have a single problem with the way the site has been, or is now.  My only problem is people like you... and no, I'm not referring to the black community either.  I'm talking about hypocritical assholes who say one thing, but do another, and blame everyone else for attacking them for it.  You turned this thread from one of "someone flamed someone else and I don't like it," into "you racist motherfocker, you're nothing but white trash."  WTF??  If you've got such a problem with how the HQ is run now... why don't you contribute in a positive manner instead of crying about it and attacking everyone who's not even in charge of how it's run.  The mods aren't in charge of the site, otherwise there would probably be a gigantic list of people who are banned from the site.  The mods are more "filters" than anything.  Don't you think that if they were "running the sight" the way that they wanted to in order to better themselves, your ass, along with others, wouldn't be hear, and no one would ever see a single posts you made?

Wait... my bad... you can do what you want... you're black... and anyone who opposes you is a punk ass whiteboy who's maggot ass should be banned and their existance terminated.  Funny how 99% of the time a black cop pulls anyone over, those people don't claim that the cop pulled them over cause they're white.

You make me sick Nightrider... you should do yourself a favor and leave this site since you hate it so much.  Don't leave cause of your race... leave because you attack others for their race, reguardless of what color.

By the way... if you think this site is so bad, and can't stand to be here.... then why come back and complain how it's run?  Little pointless if you ask me.

440414[/snapback]

i was thinkin all that but just didnt wanna type it out..i agree 100%

Screamin_Demon, I couldn't agree with you more :clap::clap::clap:

PTT - :notworthy: I appreciate you pointing that out, don't think I could have layed it out better

onebanshee, you should just give up. Throughout this post you have not only proven your obsession for homosexuality, but have also made it clear you are a hypocrite. Your reason for starting this thread was because you were angry at all the "flaming"...you have not stopped flaming since your first reply. You can't come up with logical responses to our posts, so you call everyone a homo (really lame on your part). If you don't understand anything else in this thread, understand this.....If you're so disgusted with this site as a whole, then don't visit the site. How hard is that to get through your thick head? Same goes for you Nightrider, if you have a problem with the site, take your "white boy" comments elsewhere.

PTT -  :notworthy: I appreciate you pointing that out, don't think I could have layed it out better

440599[/snapback]

Anytime BBB.

Everybody keeps talking about the HQ going down hill.... but the problem isn't the site, it isn't the moderators it's the people who keep intentionally starting this stuff because it gives them a warm fuzzy. Then in the middle they post about see this is why the HQ is so bad, well come on if you don't start it it would have never happened. I'm all for freedom of speech but what people don't understand is that it works both ways and there's atleast to sides to everything. I encourage everybody to go to the 2 Strokes post and see what actually started this post, it was a good old fashioned ribbing not a (this ones for you Nightrider) lynching.

Word, Moral to this story..... Dont spark a camp fire on the HQ thinking your going to sit back and sing Coombaya (or however the hell you spell it :D ) when we have buckets of gas waiting for assholes like you B)

Signed (FOR YOU Nightrider)

Your Boy,

Lily White ( Thats what you called me correct?)

Anytime BBB.

Everybody keeps talking about the HQ going down hill.... but the problem isn't the site, it isn't the moderators it's the people who keep intentionally starting this stuff because it gives them a warm fuzzy. Then in the middle they post about see this is why the HQ is so bad, well come on if you don't start it it would have never happened.  I'm all for freedom of speech but what people don't understand is that it works both ways and there's atleast to sides to everything. I encourage everybody to go to the 2 Strokes post and see what actually started this post, it was a good old fashioned ribbing not a (this ones for you Nightrider) lynching.

440625[/snapback]

Its always the same piles of shit that come to the table.You've done nothing but exposed yourself to all the other hqers to what shit pile maggots you all really are.I rounded all of you maggot motherf*ckers up like cattle.Now everyone here can see what your clan is really about.Thanks for making it easy.

Take notice at these fine individuals that you HQers heartedly accept advice and do business with.This is who they really are.Its nice to know what level a person is at before you attempt to converse with them.

Your welcome for the freebie.I know some people just wanted to avoid the contraversy related to this or commit forum suicide.I'm a man,I fear no one,especially some attention starved people who need social acceptance among their banshee brethern.

Your popularity will diminish much like Bush's after Iraq.

Its always the same piles of shit that come to the table.You've done nothing but exposed yourself to all the other hqers to what shit pile maggots you all really are.I rounded all of you maggot motherf*ckers up like cattle.Now everyone here can see what your clan is really about.Thanks for making it easy.

Take notice at these fine individuals that you HQers heartedly accept advice and do business with.This is who they really are.Its nice to know what level a person is at before you attempt to converse with them.

Your welcome for the freebie.I know some people just wanted to avoid the contraversy related to this or commit forum suicide.I'm a man,I fear no one,especially some attention starved people who need social acceptance among their banshee brethern.

Your popularity will diminish much like Bush's after Iraq.

440682[/snapback]

Thanks!! We appreciate it! Now fuck off! :cheers: