I am tired of this

onebanshee

Thanks!! We appreciate it! Now fuck off! :cheers:

440686[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

Anybody else smell a hypocrite? Nightrider read your own posts sometime. Anybody else who cares chime in here if you agree or disagree with Nightrider. Maybe Nightriders popularity will diminish much like Michael Jacksons after his last molestation. Oh wait that would mean that somebody gave a damn about you to begin with Nightrider.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your popularity will diminish much like Bush's after Iraq.

440682[/snapback]

i wasnt gonna say anything until u said this. how much would u be willing to bet that myself, BBB, ellsion, or PTT have helped more members here than you? id be willing to bet my entire collection of bikes that i alone have helped more ppl on this site to either find info, parts or have sent them free shit than you. so do u really think that people here are going to automatically hate us just because you say so? get real motherfucker. most ppl here dont know you from dogshit. how many pm's do u get a week relating to mods, parts and other?? i get at least 10 pm's a week about various things, sometimes from ppl who i have never seen post here. those ppl say, "loco, i really value your opinion and it seems that you have a lot of experience with banshees so what do u think of this?" do u think those ppl would say im a worthless piece of shit? i doubt it. most if not all have sent a pm back thanking me for the help, or have said it right out loud in the forum. get real man, u may have been here before me, but to even think that for one second your little rant and rave here will "diminish my popularity", you are dead wrong. ill still get the same if not more people asking for my opinion and my advice, while ppl are sittin back going, "who is this no name retard talking to loco like that."

i wasnt gonna say anything until u said this. how much would u be willing to bet that myself, BBB, ellsion, or PTT have helped more members here than you? id be willing to bet my entire collection of bikes that i alone have helped more ppl on this site to either find info, parts or have sent them free shit than you. so do u really think that people here are going to automatically hate us just because you say so? get real motherfucker. most ppl here dont know you from dogshit. how many pm's do u get a week relating to mods, parts and other?? i get at least 10 pm's a week about various things, sometimes from ppl who i have never seen post here. those ppl say, "loco, i really value your opinion and it seems that you have a lot of experience with banshees so what do u think of this?" do u think those ppl would say im a worthless piece of shit? i doubt it. most if not all have sent a pm back thanking me for the help, or have said it right out loud in the forum. get real man, u may have been here before me, but to even think that for one second your little rant and rave here will "diminish my popularity", you are dead wrong. ill still get the same if not more people asking for my opinion and my advice, while ppl are sittin back going, "who is this no name retard talking to loco like that."

440717[/snapback]

WoW DuDe!!!!!! With that big head of yours, how do you find a helmet that fits?????

Like when i am just cruzin the dunes i want to know if i should keep it in the powerband or just below, and please, i dont want a responce, "wide fockin open man, are you dumb" I am sorry, i must have forgotten how hard-core all of you are.

439657[/snapback]

i try to give it a little gas and shift now and then,i like the way those little bumpies make my tummy feel, my banshee's blue (they didnt have pink) sometimes when i give it gas, i feel like im free, riding a rainbow, and i dream of him, as my toes pull up on the shifter and i start going faster, the wind in my hair, i can see his face and those little wisps of hair that fall on his forehead, oh golly i could go on forever :jesterlaugh:

Edited by Blue Duece

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

i try to give it a little gas and shift now and then,i like the way those little bumpies make my tummy feel, my banshee's blue (they didnt have pink) sometimes when i give it gas, i feel like im free, riding a rainbow, and i dream of him, as my toes pull up on the shifter and i start going faster, the wind in my hair, i can see his face and those little wisps of hair that fall on his forehead, oh golly i could go on forever :jesterlaugh:

440901[/snapback]

440901[/snapback]

Nice, I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything while reading that. :rotflmao::cry::rotflmao::cry::rotflmao::cry::rotflmao:

:D  :D

Easy John  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

Onebanshee done fucked up, Im about to make him my bitch :headbang:  :headbang:  You might as well get ready to cancel your account son, I run people off this site , you better do a search :evil:

Ask 2k1banshee350 about me, I will have your ass Under pressure like Malcom X at a KKK meeting....

440183[/snapback]

NOW that shit is FUNNY :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I am the nightrider because I'm black.Being that and not revealing that fact,I've come to see over the years who the real shit piles were at the hq.From there I chose not to deal with or side with them or anyone who supported these scumbags.

Your black?more like lily white.

Like I said,great website this has become.If it didn' have so much to offer,I would have never come back.But we don't need punk ass whiteboys like you.

440227[/snapback]

RACIST!! RACIST!!

you call ellison445 a racist after he makes a joke, but you come on here and call them "punk ass white boys", and expect to get a beer for that?? Not only are you a racist, it seems you are a stupid asshole too... :shootself:

Its always the same piles of shit that come to the table.You've done nothing but exposed yourself to all the other hqers to what shit pile maggots you all really are.I rounded all of you maggot motherf*ckers up like cattle.Now everyone here can see what your clan is really about.Thanks for making it easy.

Take notice at these fine individuals that you HQers heartedly accept advice and do business with.This is who they really are.Its nice to know what level a person is at before you attempt to converse with them.

Your welcome for the freebie.I know some people just wanted to avoid the contraversy related to this or commit forum suicide.I'm a man,I fear no one,especially some attention starved people who need social acceptance among their banshee brethern.

Your popularity will diminish much like Bush's after Iraq.

440682[/snapback]

nightrider, i do not know any of these guys (on a personal level that is), cause im based in africa (thats, right, and i take exception for your racism, HERE WE WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN JAIL MOTHERFUCKER). however, guys like PTT,BBB,ellison445,dunedemon,RNBbrad, stclark, loco, Blue Deuce and cotton eyed joe (ther also the special ladies like Brooke :drool: ) are guys that:

1takes no shit from nobody - which is good :cheers:

2stand up for each other when needed, but will also voice their opinion should they differ with each other, but they then take it like grown up men and dont wine like pussys (yourself and onebanshee)

3they help and offer a lot of know how to this site, and as a matter of fact form the bacbone of this site. Yep, i said it, as surely you and your pissy parade cant offer what these guys do :flush:

4. lastly, i know you are going to say that i am trying to be "one of them", but in truth coming from your limited ass inteligence, I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK :blink:

I would however have liked to meet these guys, and i still think you guys shuld ship your babshees here and come do some decent dunes :headbang::headbang:

One more thing nightrider, you are right, you are a man, and you fear no one - cause youre sitting in front of your PC typing, would have liked to have seen you say all this shit in these peoples faces....I DONT THINK SO :bolt:

WoW DuDe!!!!!! With that big head of yours, how do you find a helmet that fits?????

440723[/snapback]

:yank:

Oh yes, before i forget - i was the one that starting the flaming on the "hoe to ride a two stroke" topic, so anybody who would like to flame me for it PLEASE go ahead if that will make you feel better -_--_-

440901[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh::jesterlaugh: