I am tired of this

onebanshee

These forums have become ridiculous.Now we seem to have a gang thats running the hq and its seem to be the same idiots squabbling over petty shit.All they bring is hate and now racism to the table.

I'm black,I find that racist and I am offended.If anyone should be run out of here is maggots like ellison.But he's blowing the moderators so he can speak his mind.Great website this has turned into.

440216[/snapback]

ellison is black so i guess its his right if he wants to talk about that stuff..

nightrider :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

onebanshee :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :yank:

440220[/snapback]

hehe i find that funny..

Dude?who the fuck are you and when did you come to Banshee traxx.

ive never heard of banshee traxx, can i have a link?

I am the nightrider because I'm black.Being that and not revealing that fact,I've come to see over the years who the real shit piles were at the hq.From there I chose not to deal with or side with them or anyone who supported these scumbags.

Your black?more like lily white.

am i one of those scum bags?

Like I said,great website this has become.If it didn' have so much to offer,I would have never come back.But we don't need punk ass whiteboys like you.

440227[/snapback]

what u got to offer?? im a white boy and proud of it..ur bein racist and i dont like it. u called ppl a white boy. i should report this to lee cuz now you are infringing on my right as a white american.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can  have all the fun you want with it,but I am offended and disgusted to see that LEE let maggots like you have your way and run your mouth.This use to be a great site to visit.Now its just another site.peace.

440234[/snapback]

I think we had one outspoken person who riled everybody up and got responses appropriate to his posts. Now we have you who has turned this thread into something on an entirely new level and now when the heat is brought you complain.

I SAY FOCK YOU.

you need to shut the fock up

439657[/snapback]

Here's a couple things that were from the original post, why would anybody be nice to that? Things were relatively decent until this..

ellison445- you are the gayest mother f*cker on this site, i have never seen anyone suck so much dick in my life, you were cool untill i said somthing to bigboy than you changed your whole atitude, are you two butt buddies or something, do you have to defend bigboys virgin ass just so you can be the first to get it. I cant stand people like you, GO FART A CONDOM you little piece shit.

bigboy- I wanst calling you out to try and be a dick, but like i said i cant stand people who jump on bandwagons just so that they feel like they have friends. you didnt read the original post and said sh*t to me that i never asked.

AGAIN, dont be hating me cuz i am the one who started this post, My whole point was that out of 2 pages there was only 1 or 2 real anwsers, is that fair? no! I agree if someone asks a stupid question that has been asked a million times before, than by all means tear into them, but to be honost i have never heard that question before and i have been here for many years.

And no i am not crying about it, hell i dont even care if it seems like i am. see unlike some of you, i dont have a problem with sticking up for someone or something, i am past the point in my life where i have to act hard and act cool to try and impress people, at some point you should pull the dildo out of your asses so you can relax and be able to enjoy this site and let other people enjoy it too, if you want to flame go to the roostin room.

You can cut a man down a million ways,why do it with race.Because its the easy way or because you know it inflicts the most damage.Your a maggot too Push.

well ur bein a hipocrit. ur doin the same thing. i dont like how ur talking about white ppl. u call us whiteboys and im offended..and the only person here who said anything about being black was ellison. and guess what, he is black. so if he wants to go on and talk about it who are we to say, no stop please. that doesnt give u the right to call me a whiteboy tho. i resemble that remark and now i wanna tell lee about it. i cant believe that he would allow u to do that. u must be blowin his magic stick and so he lets u call everyone whiteboy..

You and the yahoo's running these boards have done nothing but ruin the name of Banshee Hq.Yea,I did say something to Lee about it.I'm a man and I fear no one.You and your crew have done nothing but f-ed up the forums in your favor.I was here long before you loco,when the hq was a place that anyone could surf.Now its a sesspool of scumbags and you manage the pond.

There are a few older members that probably remember the original hq.its long gone.This has become a bluetraxx.Same bullshit,different dickheads.

Thanks for ruining a good thing.

You can cut a man down a million ways,why do it with race.Because its the easy way or because you know it inflicts the most damage.Your a maggot too Push.

What did I possibly say that was racist??? Where do you come up with this stuff???

There are a few older members that probably remember the original hq.its long gone.This has become a bluetraxx.Same bullshit,different dickheads.

Thanks for ruining a good thing.

440287[/snapback]

I remember back to before this site was even called the HQ, do you?

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

ellison445- Are you fockin kidding me, do you really think you are someone because people know who you are on the HQ. Maybe, you should go get on your knees for bigboy or dunedemon again, than that way they might respect you, you cock sucking peice of shit I could care less how people feel about me on this internet site, wholy shit someone talked shit to me, what do i do, i better leave now huh. :rotflmao:. heaven forbid someone trying to run me out of here, bring it on you dush bag, If you really think you can insult me enough to leave :rotflmao:

Nightrider- I agree this site has turned to shit in last year or so. Its like you said, its a bunch of butt buddies that run around trying to pray on people to get there jollies. But i guess i would to if the only thing i had to look foward to was going home to a 300 pound hefer and a bunch of ugly ass kids like ellison445.

The funniest part about this whole post was that i wanted to single out all the assholes who think they "are someone" and it could not have worked out better, i almost needed a net to catch all you dumb focks.

i am sure there will more so untill than, :cheers:

ugly ass kids like ellison445.

440293[/snapback]

I call racism.

Hey numbnuts I've explained alot to you in my posts in this thread have you even read them? You are the one who started in with the gay stuff, you are the one who posted "fock you" from the beginning, what are you wanting an appology? Where I come from the person who starts the conversation with "fock you" gives the appology that is if he's still standing at the end.

i started the post your damn right, and no i am not looking for an apology, like i KEEP saying, i was making a point and i have proved it, but i am tired of people like you who chime in and think i give a flying fock about you, when it never even had to do with you, like i was saying, its a bunch of butt buddines running around and taking turns on there knees trying to "become someone" :rotflmao:

o god you guys are tooooo funny :notworthy:

onebanshee and nightrider are on the same level as me, ellison, BBB, PTT, and all the rest. they here runnin their mouths too..fuckin hipocrits..

isay fuck this thread. its not ppl like me, and the rest bringin the site down. it runs nicely until someone like onebanshee and nightrider make a post sayin how bad it is. then they process to blame me and others..this has happened so many times before. they are just jumpin on the bandwagon if u ask me..

loco- I would have been a lot happier if no one had responded, if people could have read the original post and thought about what i was saying than i would have been stoked, and i would not have cared if they didnt agree with me either,but through the process of this post i am proving my point, and just to let YOU know, this is the first time i have ever said something negative about the site, i still love this site and will continue to use it. I am just tired of people getting flamed for asking a question, so before you start insulting me you should know what the fock you are talking about.

ellison445- Maybe, you should go get on your knees for bigboy or dunedemon again, than that way they might respect you.

440293[/snapback]

Woah there cupcake, I was not siding with anyone in my original post, I was meerley providing a warning of sorts to you - calearly you lack the mental capacity to grasp this concept. I was simply pointing out the fact that your post was WAY out of line, hell even you admitted this. I have never met Ellison, Loco, or Big boy for that matter - however when you made the statement you did I called you on them and warned you of the reprocussions to come that's it. You took a wrong turn a ways back and now you're in a bad neighborhood and paying the price. Get a clue, get hooked on phonics (it's spelled FUCK) and grow up.

loco- I would have been a lot happier if no one had responded,

440312[/snapback]

I personally hate to see someone's post and get ignored. But I still don't see why you have a problem with your responses, re-read them and you'll see that people were decent for the most part, read my posts I was trying to explain things I didn't rip on you at all. I think the first thing I've really knocked you on was when I called you numbnuts above. You are the one who brought the homophobic factor in and nightrider proceeded to bring in the racism.