Is world war III starting? what do u think

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I dont know what to think anymore :huh: . If its because of those damn car bombs and shit over in england than I really doubt it, thats just your everyday terriorism <_<

But truthfully I say no

well just i thought i say that everytime some terrorist car bomb innocent ppl we should nuke a arabic country eventually they will all be gone maybe at some point they will get the point to fuckin stop killing ppl that have nothing to do with them... its kinda funny how the leaders talk others into killing themselves to kill innocence ppl but they have to hide so they dont get killed by ppl that are hunting them...

Edited by bansheefreak

For real. I dont know what to think anymore. I read today that a couple of car bombs went off in egypt saterday evening. What the hell?? Is'nt egypt a mostly muslem country? Now the terrorists are killing there own.

Hopefully thay'll just kill each other off so all this noncents can come to an end.

All i know for sure is, when the draft starts again, im joinin the coast guard. Im not gunna be just another human shield. F**k this "Team America, World Police" bull shit!!!!!!!!!!

U.S.A. ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

well just i thought i say  that everytime some terrorist car bomb innocent ppl we should nuke a arabic country  eventually  they will all be gone  maybe at some point  they will get the point to fuckin stop killing ppl that have nothing to do with them...  its kinda funny how the leaders talk others into killing themselves to kill innocence ppl  but they have to hide so they dont get killed by ppl  that are hunting them...

396362[/snapback]

agreed :headbang:

Is'nt egypt a mostly muslem country? Now the terrorists are killing there own.

That's not really new news. You may want to search for Isreal and Palestine. They have been blowing each other up since the invention of bombs, and all over what? Gods name !!

There is nothing new here except for the geographical location of the events. It's sad, but there is no way in my opinion to stop somebody from walking into the subway of supermarket and blowing themselves up.

I don't think this is WWIII unless you want to name it loosely. This will involve the entire world, but they will all be fighting for the same cause. Terrorism effects EVERYONE, it's naive to think it can never happen to you.

I think we should get every single one of our guys out from them fuckin countries cause we will never be able to control them or make peace. Those people over there dont know anything but war and fighting and blowing up each other shit. I say just let em keep fighting, as long as they keep it over there, and let em kill each other out :evil:

I think we should get every single one of our guys out from them fuckin countries cause we will never be able to control them or make peace. Those people over there dont know anything but war and fighting and blowing up each other shit. I say just let em keep fighting, as long as they keep it over there, and let em kill each other out  :evil:

396401[/snapback]

That would be a bigger problem than we have now. If we left the countires, they would deffinatly gain more power. They would be able to organize better, regroup, and get the nuc wepons. The US is concerned because of the oil industry. Im not saying that I like to see men my age and younger die, but a lot more would die without us being there. Like Bruce Lee said " Drop a stone into a pond and it creats ripples, eventualy it reaches all sides of the pond". It would eventually come bite us in the ass.

I think we should get every single one of our guys out from them fuckin countries cause we will never be able to control them or make peace. Those people over there dont know anything but war and fighting and blowing up each other shit. I say just let em keep fighting, as long as they keep it over there, and let em kill each other out  :evil:

396401[/snapback]

Its not just over there. All our involvement over there is about oil. Don't let anyone tell you differently. we are keeping the Arabian gulf free for traffic of the tankers that feed our hungry petrol drinking machines. I spent 4.5 months patroling the Iraqi oil platforms after Iraqi freedom. Anyone that says differently is naieve or just plain stupid.

Once the world reserve of oil goes away those arab countries are going to be begging the rest of the world for food and medical supplies because they will be broke from not having anyway to make money in the no oil global economy.

WWIII? Not yet. But keep watch.

Oh and join the coast guard? You will end up over there too. there were USCG ships in the gulf with my destroyer. They are still there now. Go NAVY. at least then your ship will be properly maintained and funded.

after we drain the middle east of oil we will be looking at other countries for it, russia and china. and I know we arent just going to TAKE it from them, so something might start up. all of our oil is almost depleted, and that is not a good thing. we peaked way too early, where as other countries peaked in the late 1990's. something possibly might start up. the war going on now is just pointless also.

If YOU say its all about oil and that is as far as it goes, then you need to realize a few things.

1. This IS ww3 and we have been declared war on a long time ago. We are just starting to realize it and just beginning to fight back. The Arab people by and large are an uneducated and savage people that are pawns for a select few dictators. They use the people under the flag of islam to get money from the western world. Make yourself a nusance and the USA will throw money at you to shut you up. As for the oil, we learned the hard way back in the 70's about letting the Arabs control the flow of oil. Stop the oil, and our borders are gone.

2. We support Isreal. They don't. The Arabs took Isreal away from the Jews, then the USA helped the Jews get it back. The Arabs are afraid that we are going to take everything away from them. They are right. Its only a matter of time.

3. China is currently trying to economically break the USA. Look at concrete prices. Look at fuel prices. look at food prices. They are at war with us, too. It is a war very similar to the cold war with the former USSR. The first one to go

broke,looses.

4. France and Germany are sick of playing second fiddle to the USA. They are in support of the other side. We found Franco and German made weapons in Iraq that had been delivered AFTER the war had started. As far as Germany is concerned, history is repeating its self, and they want the USA to pay for the first few world wars that they lost.

5. Russa wants payback as well. They are broke, but they have nukes. They are forcing the USA to buy them before they sell them to the Arabs, which probably has already happened.

6. Most of Africa has joined hands with the muslims, as well as alot of asia.

7.Mexico and south america has chosen to be against us too. They are crippling us from the inside by helping their most worthless citizens latch on to American social programs and benifits. Illegal mexicans have already started to show their cards by striking in our own country. This has happened several times here in AZ.

You can't just call oil and say that is a legit arguement. It is more than that. They want us to die so they can fight it out amongst themselves.

Its about domination.

None of these countries can expand as long as the USA demands status quo. No one can rule the world as long as the USA is in the fray.

Well I don't think that we will see the "typical" kind of war scenario's we have been use to in our history books. These 3rd world countries have no other way to fight us other than with there human bombs and terrorist style of persuasion. This will be a war that will be fought until one side is all gone. The name is far less significant than what it really is and will be. It will eventually be larger than all previous wars combined.