Is world war III starting? what do u think

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what they say: " If there is a world war 3,,  then world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

396937[/snapback]

says you i can make a sword. hell with enough time i could make a old time muskett. :shrugani: but everyone is wipe out then there will be no more fighting. i read somewhere that it gonna take 350 nuke going off at the same time to cause a nuclar winter.

But we should not be police of the world. Fu*k everyone else cut off foreign aid except to our close allies. Let them fight it out. But I think we should still kill Binladen hunt him down like the dog he is. But not invade two countries.

Man, you got it ALL wrong. We have to set Iraq free so the rest of the Arab world can see how wrong their opinions of us have been.

As soon as the women in the countries surrounding Iraq see that women IN Iraq are not being beaten to death, raped, and generally taken advantage of, they will want the same thing.

When the young men in Iraq are allowed to start busness and get jobs and argue their own points of view, the men in other countries will want those rights, too.

If we suceed in Iraq, the rest will follow. But we MUST be involved for it to happen. Arabs got to this point by us giving them money and weapons and staying out of it. We need to give them freedom, education, and the will to live.

We are not running out of oil , not only are there huge reserves in the gulf and Alaska that havent even been tapped , they are now seeing old (once thought depleted) wells regenerating themselves.

Our usage has increased with our population but we havent been keeping up with our demand because of dickhole environmentalists who prevent new rigs from opening.

As stated before , Iraq is vital to fighting terrorism not only because it is a magnet for them to come over there and be killed by us , but also because their neighbors are taking notice of what is happening and seeing that they too may have a chance at freedom... this alone is more powerful than any bomb we can drop on them. ( dont get me wrong , I support that option too if needed ;) )

im telling yo u guys it is about religion this time,and no, im not being nieve either. sure many leaders have used religion and scape goat tactics to trick entire nations into war (ex: nazi germany) but this isnt the same. its a battle of good versus evil. muslims are sick wierd fucks who think we are going to a firey hell and they are advised to make that happen for us. in the very book they cherish(Koran) it is in there in black and white so i dont give a fuck what the muslims "say" there true intentions are ,look how they act!!!!,terrorists usually donty tell you theyre intentions they just act on them.

dont be foolish enough to belive this bullshit rhetoric by our{ trusty} government about the muslim religion having kind and good teachings and petting soft bunny rabbits , research the koran alittle ... youll see what i mean very quickly , hell, muhammad(" lilM dog" as i call him) had 72 virgins, what you didnt know is most were under 8 years old ,does that sound like a good nice religion? their god is a damn baby raper :blink: and theyre goal is to kill all infedels.. not be mean, to them ,or yell at them its KILL the fuckin christians now for allah , so i saw bomb the m.no remorse, no mercy eye for an eye like the real GOD got things done 2,000+ years ago. problem is our counrty is run by cowards now weak men ,if this hapened in 1940 afghanistan would be a black spot on the globe and iraq would be tha t way soon after. :evil: we did it before. if they love allah so much and proud to die as a martyer then lets help them get their 72 , 8 year old virgins and cut their dirty diapered heads off :clap::clap::clap:

Edited by rocketboy

Religion is the motivator and controlling force over the uneducated majority of Arabs.

It is not the root cause.

If Bin Laden said to his minions, "The Sauds threw me out, I'm pissed, and I want revenge." his minions would tell him to go pound sand.

If Bin Laden tells his minions,"God has cursed the Saud family, and the Western world(including Jews) that keeps them in power. If you fight them, you get virgins and diamonds. If you don't, you go to hell." they will fight to the death for him. These are people that cant read. Can't write. If they saw HDTV, they would get tired from running around to the back of the set to see the polar bear they saw through the "WINDOW"!

Thats exactly whats going on here.

Bin Laden, rich kid from Saudi Arabia, has delusions of grandeur, and wants to rule Saudi Arabia. He wants money and power.

Money and power is what this is all about. We have it, they want it.

Drop a nuke over there, and you might start an unstoppable oil fire that will burn for a couple thousand years.

The only nuke I want to see more of is nuke power stations.

holy shit, denny....drink a beer or something :P. I'm not a muslim scholar, but I don't really believe that religion is the motivating factor for the mess in the ME. People use twisted views of religion to manipulate people into following them...it's about power. Look at David Koresh, the KKK, etc. Do they not teach from the same Bible that many of us have read from? I never got the impression that I was suppose to kill Jews and Mexicans when I read it, or follow some guy that had multiple wives and exploited women for sex and think he was Jesus reborn again. Nah, they use religion to gain power for their own self-serving needs.

Also, isn't Islam the world's largest religion? If it was the case that Muslims are taught to hate Christians, I'd think that I would be speaking another language by now.

Religion is the motivator and controlling force over the uneducated majority of Arabs.

It is not the root cause.

If Bin Laden said to his minions, "The Sauds threw me out, I'm pissed, and I want revenge." his minions would tell him to go pound sand.

If Bin Laden tells his minions,"God has cursed the Saud family, and the Western world(including Jews) that keeps them in power. If you fight them, you get virgins and diamonds. If you don't, you go to hell." they will fight to the death for him. These are people that cant read. Can't write. If they saw HDTV, they would get tired from running around to the back of the set to see the polar bear they saw through the "WINDOW"!

Thats exactly whats going on here.

Bin Laden, rich kid from Saudi Arabia, has delusions of grandeur, and wants to rule Saudi Arabia. He wants money and power.

Money and power is what this is all about. We have it, they want it.

Drop a nuke over there, and you might start an unstoppable oil fire that will burn for a couple thousand years.

The only nuke I want to see more of is nuke power stations.

397886[/snapback]

buddy we had all these problems for last 1,000+ years with these peeps, long before bin laden(obl) and saudi oil dynasty's and spoiled royal family problems ,read a history book :rolleyes: this isnt a new thing dude ,muslims have caused damn near every war for like almost all the last 400 major conflicts,yes leaders like bin laden have used islam as a good device to spread hate bu t the lil fuckers hated us before like i said check out a history book :huh: muslims hate our freedom ,mosques are being used as planning staions for terror attacks, even in our own country :o dont be a shee pand be led t othe slaughter cause yo uthink muslims are nice good peeps wh ojust cant get along with each other,all over the world they are chanting "die america" many of which never even heard of OBL, they dont need obl to tell them to hate us al l they have to do is trust in the the good ol' standard issue Koran and read about it

Edited by rocketboy

buddy we had all these problems for last 1,000+ years with these pepes, long before bin laden(obl) and  saudi oil dynasty's and  spoiled royal family problems  ,read a history book :rolleyes:  this isnt a new thing dude ,muslims have caused damn near every war for like almost all  the last 400  major conflicts,yes leaders like bin laden have used islam as a good devcice ot sporead hate bu tthe lil fuckers hated us before like i said check out a history book  :huh: muslims hate our freedom ,mosques are being used as planning staions for terror attacks, even in our own country :o  dont be a shee pand be led t othe slaughter cause yo uthink muslims are nice good peeps wh ojust cant get along with each other,all over the world they are chanting "die america" many of which never even heard of OBL

397890[/snapback]

hey buddy, i got a bridge to sell ya.

:yank:

Man, you got it ALL wrong. We have to set Iraq free so the rest of the Arab world can see how wrong their opinions of us have been.

As soon as the women in the countries surrounding Iraq see that women IN Iraq are not being beaten to death, raped, and generally taken advantage of, they will want the same thing.

When the young men in Iraq are allowed to start busness and get jobs and argue their own points of view, the men in other countries will want those rights, too.

If we suceed in Iraq, the rest will follow. But we MUST be involved for it to happen. Arabs got to this point by us giving them money and weapons and staying out of it. We need to give them freedom, education, and the will to live.

397011[/snapback]

they have to want freedom to be given freedom. and i dont think they want to live like western cultures. My friend is in Iraq, And has to do raids and foot patroles and they get spit on and stuff throwen at them all the time thats not very welcoming for me or any other american to set them free. sure some might want to change sure some of them might want to be free. But they have a god let them pray to Alla for freedom not the US.

All im saying maybe America should take a step back from world policies and look more internal. Take care of ourselfs before the world.

Edited by redcell43

buddy we had all these problems for last 1,000+ years with these peeps, long before bin laden(obl) and  saudi oil dynasty's and  spoiled royal family problems  ,read a history book :rolleyes:  this isnt a new thing dude ,muslims have caused damn near every war for like almost all  the last 400  major conflicts

397890[/snapback]

First off "buddy", WE were not around as a country 1000 years ago.

Second, the muslims were a non factor in every war that I can think of. Maybe you can shead a little light out of your big 'ol history book that tells how the muslims bombed Pearl Harbour, or how shiek hassem ali baba put all those Jews into concentration camps. I really want to hear about how we bravely fought the muslims in Korea and Vietnam. And the cold war we had with egypt was a doozy as well.

Your history book sucks, "buddy".

We ARE the world's police because we OWN this world. The second we stop keeping tabs on things, is the second we are finished as a country.

I am no friend to the terrorists. Hell, I don't even know a muslim. But I do know that most of those people in the arab world are desperate. Just imagine being a woman over there. Imagine if you had a daughter in those circumstances.

They need our help, not our nukes.

They need our encouragement, not our ignorance.

Being there is a very good thing.

Screw your history book, history is being made right before your eyes,"buddy".