TEST PILOT NEEDED! Duner only!

Shane

I'm developing a rear shock kit for the Duners. I'm looking for someone to test for me. Must be a duner, extended swinger, somewhat of an agreesive rider and able to communicated well about the shocks performance. We'll build your shock and for your efforts you'll get everything that we install on the shock at cost.

Thanks....Shane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm developing a rear shock kit for the Duners. I'm looking for someone to test for me. Must be a duner, extended swinger, somewhat of an agreesive rider and able to communicated well about the shocks performance. We'll build your shock and for your efforts you'll get everything that we install on the shock at cost.

Thanks....Shane

383560[/snapback]

Shane, who are you, who do you work for?

Thanks....Shane

383560[/snapback]

how much of a swinger you looking for?

Looks like a fun test. But i only make the dunes a few times a year.But i am also in need of a rear rebiuld. If that is enough time Pm me. I am also a Old timer so i am some what lesser than agreesive but Still enjoy getting On it.

Shane, who are you, who do you work for?

383570[/snapback]

I work for myself. My business is LOBO Performance. It's more of a hobbie than a business really. A customer of mine told me about this sight. Although I won't tell who, the man that trained me probably has his name on a sticker somewhere on your quad. I'm not in this for the money. I love quads and the people that ride'em. I hope this answered your questions.

Shane

how much of a swinger you looking for?

Looks like a fun test. But i only make the dunes a few times a year.But i am also in need of a rear rebiuld. If that is enough time Pm me. I am also a Old timer so i am some what lesser than agreesive but Still enjoy getting On it.

383607[/snapback]

I can help you out on the rebuild. I'm looking for someone that rides dunes quite a bit. I'm trying to put together a kit that will give the same performance as an aftermarket shock but at a much lower cost. Someone with about a +5 swinger more or less. I'm pretty sure I have the right combination but need someone to test it out for me. We don't have good dunes in the Midwest.

Thanks...Shane

I am definately interested in testing a shock for the dunes. I have a +6 swinger with a stock shock and stock springs. A bit too spongy. feels like i am riding on a waterbed till it bottoms out. I am an aggressive duner, as well as a hill shooter. I also live about 10 minutes from the dunes.

yamaha-banshee-00-bikepics-158571.jpg

Edited by bbluebanshee

im 100% up to test for you..i got a stock swing arm..i ride 99% dunes. i was born and raised at gordenswell. andi ride the dunes 12 months a year..i just did a night run last night..and im doing another one saturday night..get back to me if i can help.i will do it fore sure

i'm also inerested although i'm whatcha call a larger rider got a 6" arm, wont hit the dunes again till oct 8th for banshee wars,dumont maybe even if you've already decided on some on else what would it cost to have my stock shocks re-valved and springed for my wieght thanks adam

Thanks for all your interest! I'm going to start testing with BBlueBanshee hopefully next week. We'll let you all know how it is going. I'll be biking around the country 6/30 thru 7/6. I'll try to check in from time to time. If anyone needs anything you can call and leave a message at (219) 313-1424 and I'll get back with you. Take care all! Shane

• 3 months later...