TRINITY

Man that sucks but atleast you seem to have it worked out. When I ordered my single carb from them I really had good service. They gave me the tracking number right away when I called back and asked for it so I knew when it was coming too, but that was almost a year ago I'll never forget that because the first ride with the single put me in the hospital, since I was just checking the jetting I figured I didn't need a helmet :shootself: . Trinity service has gotten a pretty bad rap on here atleast now we know who we need to talk too, I have to say though the Trinity stuff is pretty damn nice though.

Yea I hate to hear that myself. You hate to see a company with killer products get a bad rap for something as simple as customer service when it's maintaining quality innovative products that's the hard part. I'm glad Brock (rocketpig) is here to get things straight. It would be a wise investment for Trinity just to have a PR person to take care of this stuff on different forums to turn the bad name around. Brock, I would keep Harry well aware of the situations you encounter, cause it is ultimately his responsibility to make sure it is rectified before he notices it in sales. Then it is usually too late. A company like that should definitely have a dedicated PR person, and Brock, your just the guy for the job. Keep up the good work.

Thank you rocketpig and DJ over at Trinity for getting my prob resolved hope to get parts tommorow will tell you if I do :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

303359[/snapback]

yeah get something that was overnighted on a saturday ,, good luck. that would piss me off to no end,, i have lots of guys down here ask me about trinity all the time, i tell them not to do it cause all the bad shit i have heard about them,, never really heard anything good.

vitos was a great company but vito himself got hurt (think he broke his back)an now they are sending stuff out of the us to be made :angry: but ever tree has a bad apple or 2 as for trinity i have had good an bad exp with them most of the time was spent on hold some1 would pick up an say how can i help you then redirect you then hold somemore an then when you do get some1 they try to hurry you up an then your thinking wow i was wating all that time while they were doing what?talking to some 1 else for that long ya right but i guess its like this with ever big company only if your pro will they bend over for ya but this is just my 2 cents

all praise rocketpig and DJ at Trinity they really came through for me I got my parts today /on a sat :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :headbang:  :headbang:

now I can get my shee back together and try to ride alittle this weekend thhanks agaig for getting this prob resolved :cheers:

303714[/snapback]

Thats the kind of ending you like to hear about. :cheers:

I've gotten plenty of stuff on a saturday try getting an overnight on a Sunday ;)

all praise rocketpig and DJ at Trinity they really came through for me I got my parts today /on a sat :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :headbang:  :headbang:

now I can get my shee back together and try to ride alittle this weekend thhanks agaig for getting this prob resolved :cheers:

303714[/snapback]

Whew, glad to hear you got your parts. When I left at 5:15 on Friday, our UPS driver still hadn't shown up.

I'm glad everything worked out for you.

That is why if i ever buy a chetah kit it will be through a builder.

303333[/snapback]

^^^^^ exactly!!!