Top Speeds?

theandyman05

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i love it when NYUK gets involved with top speed posts. you know hes gonna rip this person a new asshole. :lol: by the way NYUK, i just put a 17 tooth up front on my banshee, its got a 41 in the rear and i was wondering theoretically how fast it could go on top. Ive got the passion 12 port 4 mill stroker. it seems to run so much better now with it on there. ive drag raced my brother severeal times and dusted him everytime, unlike before when it was pretty close. im hittin the drag strip up on wed night to see what itll do in the eighth, but just wondering if you knew any times or speeds you think i should be close to. thanks a lot.

my fastest mph is 98mph with a 17-37 gear with a 1-5 override with 19" american racers and the bike ran out of gear about 60' from the line and pretty much stopped pulling i think if i dropped down to a 17-36 i would see a lil more mph and a lil better et as well just gotta get the lil ol 350 back together first