Tracks In Ohio?

There use to be a track in Lucasville. I use to live in portsmouth but that was like 15 years ago. There is some good riding in the bottoms around the river if it ain't flooded. There is also alot of good ridge riding in rosemount up in the hills.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Try pming nightrider, he knows about some place around Cincy? He had posted up about it last year. Also, I think the pioneer mc hillclimbs are around there somewhere, I hope I can make some this year. If you're into gnarly hillclimbs and miles of trails, you should try to make it to wellsville, it's right across from the horse track on rt 7. It's a 2hr drive from here, and definitely worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i live in south east ohio(logan) my family has a huge farm that the athens motorcycle club runs qualifiers for austrailia enduros on. im lookin for new buds to go riding with. they are pretty nice, a few up hill jumps few straight aways. when i get my beast finished i will be tearing stuff up. don :biggrin: