Gas Prices

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.69 here in Connecticut.If the gas prices get too high America is going to look like downtown Hong Kong.I can hear the traffic report in the morning already---"We have a large bicycle accident on rt.I-95 near exit 15 involving a huffy,mongoose,cannondale and trek police are on the scene investigating and treating bruised knees".

410016[/snapback]

screw that I'll ride the shee. :headbang:

You think I'll can make the police think that the shee actually is my only means of transportation that I can afford? Wonder if they would figure out that it only gets like 8 mpg?? :confused:

pondering more on alternative fuels,

Imagine us tough,ass kickin' HQ members have to resort to riding a Honda Spree to work.

I feel for people with low income that have to drive 1 hour to work and back home just to live.This has to be hell for the commuting college students as well.

I noticed alot of New England rednecks taking off their Mickey Thompsons and throwing on some Michelins just to save.Funniest looking trucks I've ever seen.

It's bad here too in Memphis, I watched the arabs at the quicky mart put up the 3.39 a gallon signs last night. banghead

I saw something on the news where Atlanta's gas prices were over 5 dollars a gallon :whoa: I know the cost of living is higher there but DAMN

If the prices and availabilty don't get better in the really near future, I may not be able to afford to drive 1200 miles in a van that gets 8-10 miles to the gallon for the LS trip :cry:

ya its stupid its 2.99 here in the bottom of KS and 3.29 40 miles west of here, all I can say is at least it isnt 5.87 like I was on the news a few min ago but this still sux badly. somehow I think sandfest will prolly be a little smaller this year since some prolly wont be able to afford to go :cry:

I can recall a thread back around the electoins and everyone was on the bush bandwagon well arent you happy he won!!!! Are ecomany is a mess we are locked in a pointless war and best of all i just paid 3.50 for gas!!!! Well to bad u guys couldnt of saw it comin when u casted your vote this idiot is killin the small buisness man i dont have the money to ride my banshee anymore, 6.00 a gallon is realityy some places, anyone remember the trucker shut down?? Maybe some people today have to get the balls and lead somthing that can get prices back down to where we can survive