Gas Prices

If gas was $4.15 when oil was $144 a barrel, then you can round it off to $4.00 @ $140.00.

That translates to $1.00 @ $35.00.

So if oil is $55.00, shouldn't gas be $1.57 right now??

Fukn Crooks. 16 BILLION this quarter profit AFTER paying for operational costs.

They need a tax break..... :shoothead: :banghead:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If gas was $4.15 when oil was $144 a barrel, then you can round it off to $4.00 @ $140.00.

That translates to $1.00 @ $35.00.

So if oil is $55.00, shouldn't gas be $1.57 right now??

Fukn Crooks. 16 BILLION this quarter profit AFTER paying for operational costs.

They need a tax break..... :shoothead: :banghead:

unfurtunatly as I am learning in my Logistics Management classes right now, its not that ez Jay. Although it would be nice if it was! There are alot of related costs in shipping that will never go back down with gas even though gas was the whole reason it went up in the first place

unfurtunatly as I am learning in my Logistics Management classes right now, its not that ez Jay. Although it would be nice if it was! There are alot of related costs in shipping that will never go back down with gas even though gas was the whole reason it went up in the first place

I hear ya. The cost of manufacturing costs per unit goes up as the price per unit comes down....

Still, 16 BILLION profit over 90 days is a pretty strong indicator that there isn't a lot of overheat relative to the finished product!!

I'd bet the top 10% salaries equal or surpass the bottom 80% of the hourly.

what i dont understand and i see it all the time is people get their gas at exxon and right across the street its 8 cents cheaper. fucking retards!

Maybe they have a credit card that gives them a price break.

My Discover card gives me 5% cash back on gas purchases...that was $.20 off per gallon when it was 4bux.

And Chase gives a 3% discount on fuel too.

what i dont understand and i see it all the time is people get their gas at exxon and right across the street its 8 cents cheaper. fucking retards!

i had the exact same conversation with a friend last night, we are sitting at valero and hes fillin up for like 2.06 , then the exxon like 1/4 mile past it, on the same side of the highway, is full of people all gettin gas at like 2.15..its always like that,. maybe because of dunin donuts bein inside

and since everyone somehow blamed george bush personally for the gas increase, will everyone know thank him for the prices getting cut in half.. ?

Edited by Michael Jackson