Advice

BlueBansheeTwin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your little brother has legs? make him walk
well i dont realy think i should be involved but i had to throw in some stuff, first off nowadays mothers need to work to keep the family on an average or slightly abover average income, second how long of a walk is this? and how old is he? i get a ride to my bus stop in the morning and walk home in the afternoon, its not that far but it still sucks in the cold and rain and all, and even for how short it is (compared to some people) and being in a rural area, still cars come down quick (so i have to walk off the road thru yards and mud and all and i still almost got hit a few tims crossing the bridge. and i've also ran into several shady characters at times.

Get a big crap saved up and shit in the vents by the wipers on their car. Its eaisest if you squat on the hood and lean on the windshield with the palms of your hands. Then clean it off the outside with a paper towel or something. next time they turn on their heater or AC it will stink like shit. hahahaa that will teach them to complain.

A long zip tie strapped to the drive shaft will cause a large amount of noise. Eventually the long end will break off and the noise will magically disappear. Also a little fertilizer can be used to spell things and will cause the grass to remain green for quite a while. I do like the registration sticker idea as well. Just leave no fingerprints.

Wheatchex

if they have newer cars, a shitload of lead additive will plug their catalytic converters up. or put dirt in thier tanks, that will ruin the fuel pump. but doing things to peoples cars aint cool, id beat someone an inch from thier life than do anything to their car. i would call up every pizza place in town and have it delivered to their house late at night, all at various times so when their sleeping they have to get up to answer the door. prank phone calls are always good too, like tell them your the IRS and they owe you money. vandalism can get you in deep shit, so i would avoid anything like that. or just go over there and flip out on them, make them feel like thier the worst people on earth and they dont deserve to live, that will make you feel good, and them feel real real bad, cuz they have to look back at their miserable lives and that really gets old people. gather up everything you hate about them, drink a few beers, get real revved up and hot, go over there and bite their ears off with the most hateful ass reaming theve ever had in their life, just dont threaten them or they'l call the cops.

i read something about this in the anarchy cook book or somehting like that

pick a day, ohhhh lets say some weekend when they'll be home next month

start puttin in add's for a yard sale at their house on this day, start calling moving companys to show up this day all around the same time, make appointments for them to have their carpets, windows and all cleaned all at this time, also the house debugged gutters cleaned and plumbing and electrical problems fixed, washer or dryer or somthing too while your at it, then that day order them about 10 diffrent pizzas, and if you can get the cops and fire department called to their house, then you got all kinds of ppl showing up at thier house at the same time, looking for a yard sale, to do various jobs, and the police and fire department to add to the chaos

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the revenge idea I have been saving for a couple of years:

My dad worked at Proctor and Gamble, the makers of diapers among other things. The super absorbant stuff in diapers is called AGM. It can soak up MANY, MANY times its own weight in water. A small pinch will quickly absorb the water in a large glass when stirred. It turns into a gel. Not really a solid gel like Jello, but each individual grain swells. They make this same basic stuff for use with potted plants to hold water in the soil, so it is available at many plant suppliers. The real AGM works best though.

Anyway, I would think that 2 five gallon buckets of AGM would make a great addition to a swimming pool. That should be plenty for any pool that is 30' diameter or smaller. Our pool is 30' and contains about 28,000 gallons of water. Can you imagine getting rid of 28,000 gallons of gel?!!! That would be a major mess. The best part is it won't really soak up the water until it is stirred, such as when someone gets in and starts swimming around? :D

1. Don't mess with there mailbox. (fedral offense)

2. Get 2 friends to help you,wear gloves,if its muddy get shoes that dont have any tread or get some and after you wear them dump them in a field 5 miles away from the house.

3. Get one friend to throw some meat to the dogs,plug up there exaust pipes.If there doors are unlocked put stray cat in there so he will tare up the seats,take crap in there.Save some piss in a can and dump in whiper fluid.

4. Get next friend to do the following: If they have a crawl space get a couple of dead animals put it under there house away from the door and close it shut.Glue there locks on there doors (house,car doors) and get some round up and write some shit in there grass,poor it on there bushes and flowers.Key there car :lol:

5. Put marbles under there door mat.Put deisel fuel in there gas tank (if the car does'nt use it).Put dog crap under there car door handles (makes for good suprise).Make small cuts on inside of there tires.

6. I would'ent use flashlights.Make sure you know that there asleep and dont tell people that you did it, so you don't get caught.If you want you can poor anti freeze into there dogs water bowls.

• 4 weeks later...

LOL or you could allways act like your going to tell them sorry and give them the stink fist!!! :lol: moth balls or sugar in the gas tank works good. do somthing that will cost them alot of money cause people hate to spend money on replacing things or other crap but just dont get caught or u might be the one paying. also put bologna on thier hood in the sun and it leaves light colored spots like polka dots. :D whatever you do play it cool B)