Advice

BlueBansheeTwin

recently my neighbors have been complaining a whole lot because of me. Yes i'm a teenager, but i never was a trouble maker. i pretty much keep to my own. anyway, every afternoon i have to go get my little brother from my bus stop because my mother works a second job and i cant pick him up... well when i was going up to get him from this 1/4 mile long road, my neighbors said i was going too fast on my KFX (3rd gear lugging it) the speed limit is 25 mph... well, these morons are telling me i'm going to fast and i'm going to hit their dogs. I was not only watching for their dogs because i am well aware of the fact, but they werent out. There is also a leash law in this town that prohibits animals from being out without a leash. Well, they left a message on my machine complaining. I thoguht that was kind of ridiculous, i mean i'm just trying to help my parents out and what do i get? grief. And yesterday some kid came up the road and knocked over all the mail boxes with a baseball bat, and get this... I GET BLAMED FOR IT!!! even though i was on the phone with my girlfriend when it happened. They threatened to call the 5.0 and everyhting. wtf is up with this? anyway. i want your advice... i am going to be moving soon.... what do you guys think i should do as a lil revenge, or "moving away gift"? i mean i could think of plenty of non destructive things, but gimem something good. lol any input is appreciated. thanks guys. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To start off call the cops on thier dogs being out on the loose. The patatoe in the tail pipe is a good one and while your at it leave some nails in thier driveway. On the last day you should raise hell up and down the street on you bike. If your not gonna go big you might as well stay home. Yeah and don't get caught or it won't be worth it. ;)

run over, poison, or shoot the dogs as for the mailboxes get a chain hook it to ur kfx and rip them out of the ground.....if it has enough power muahahahahaaha muahahahah yea throw sum dog shit in the boxes as well set thier garbage on fire fling dog shit on their house when they r away when they leave throw a lil motor oil on the porch if it is wooden ummm dump gas on the trees, bushes, flowers it will kill the plants steal their gas grills take stupid shit from around thier house umm put a cracked open stink bomb in their newspaper that way when they pick it up it will come apart and stink it up piss on their bushes break their windows take the regisration sticker off the license plate on their car big fine for them muahahaha muahahaha steal their tools and other shit well i hope this helps ya later

I'm a big fan of that gasoline on all the bushes thing, throw it on the small trees as well.....those suckers are expensive to replace. Definitely go for the registration sticker. Maybe follow them to a wal-mart or something to get the registration sticker (they have dogs so remember they hear things really well). If you can get away with it now, a box of roofing nails in the driveway is always a fun thing to have to clean up....and thats if they happen to notice it before they pull out of the driveway.

Next time the dogs are loose, call the cops, tell them its a reoccuring problem, and they run all over the place and piss on everyone's trees.

i think i would refrain from hurting or doing anything to their dgos. remember, its not the dogs calling about you. they didnt actually do anything. i have heard at one time that if you put a certain type of cheese on someone's muffler it smells like a skunk died and its ass rotted out. i would try something like this. i would avoid breaking the law in case it comes down to them calling the police or you.

what do you guys think i should do as a lil revenge, or "moving away gift"? i mean i could think of plenty of non destructive things, but gimem something good. lol any input is appreciated. thanks guys. :)

Take a shit in a bag, then dump it out in their mailbox and put the flag up. :lol:

Take that KFX and pull a "lawn job" on their front yard. Sign them up for just about every magazine you can get your hands on. Have a sign made that says "A Registered Sex Offender Lves Here" and put in their front yard.

day or night or w/e before you leave get a sprayer full of round up (or gas both work) and do some art on thier lawn, words like "child molester" or "hore house" seem like good ideas throw a coupel shanks and stuff in there for fun while your at it....

leave a coupel golf balls in their yard once the grass gets high.....after you leave tho because these may even go into your house/car/windows....(when they hit them with the mower......)

run over, poison, or shoot the dogs    as for the mailboxes get a chain hook it to ur kfx and rip them out of the ground.....if it has enough power  muahahahahaaha muahahahah  yea throw sum dog shit in the boxes as well    set thier garbage on fire    fling dog shit on their house when they r away when they leave throw a lil motor oil on the porch if it is wooden ummm dump gas on the trees, bushes, flowers  it will kill the plants steal their gas grills      take stupid shit from around thier house umm put a cracked open stink bomb in their newspaper that way when they pick it up it will come apart and stink it up  piss on their bushes break their windows  take the regisration sticker off the license plate on their car big fine for them  muahahaha muahahaha  steal their tools and other shit    well i hope this helps ya  later

i think someone knows what there talkin about lol with ya 100%