Advice

BlueBansheeTwin

Wait untill you know they are away from home and squeese a little super glue into the key holes on the house door locks (or car doors if available) then you can sit back and let them break their own windows trying to get into their house. ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait untill you know they are away from home and squeese a little super glue into the key holes on the house door locks (or car doors if available) then you can sit back and let them break their own windows trying to get into their house. ;)

haha thats the best one yet

super the doors and windows shut at night while their inside the house and have to break windows to get out.... get the garage too, that can be tricky tho....

i say leave peacefully :blink: ...... naa just kill them. or you could take their precious little dogss precious little presents and wipe it underniether their door handles on their cars so when they grab them they have poo hands. ordo some doughnuts in their yards with the sprayer filled with round up attached to the kfx. spraying and destroying all at the same time. or just take the silencer off ur bike they get pretty loud like that and then do doughnuts. or if ya got a paintball gun you could spray them the second their asses hit the door in the mourning on their way to work. got my dad like that a few days ago the look on his face was a instant classic. scared shitless he didnt know what to think.

The ones i like are.

1) take registration sticker off there cars

2) throw gas and stuff on there lawn and bushes

3) shit in there mail box

4)Super glue in locks (staples also work good going into locks :o )

5)Call cops on there dogs

Piss on there front door is also good. You don't wanna do anything were they will know it is you like rip up there lawn with your bike. Be smart not stupid. :ph34r:

Good Luck

i's thinking about jsut to piss her off go into her nicely paved driveway with the banshee and lay some rubber. screw the KFX thats jsut for gettin my lil brother, i onyl use it cuz its a 4 cycle and i dont have to warm it up jsut to drive 1/4 mile down the road to get a 6 year old kid, lol.

I kiind of like that bag of round up idea or whatever it was... haha i'll get her.

next time her damn dogs start chasing me when i'm on my bike i'm not gonan stop, they'll follow me out into the main road and she'll get pissed. TOO BAD lol. then i'll call the cops and tell them how "vicious" her shitzu's are. :rolleyes:

Yeah, screw that KFX. Sell it and get yourself a nice car audio system

and start tweaking on that in the driveway...see how they like that.

A minimum of 3 12's...15's are even better. And at least 1500 watts of sub power...preferably at least 10,000. Of course you need mids and highs to

match. I like Boston Acoustics high end shit for mid's and MB Quart tweets

sound great and are pretty bulletproof. It takes hours of tuning getting it to

sound just how you like...unless you run pink noise through to an RTA...and

then you'll still probably want to fu@k with it. It's really fun and bothers the

hell out of the neighbors :D Oh, yeah...what loco said...don't hurt the dogs.

Their just having fun when they chase you. Probably the most excitement

they get all day.

If its possible...crawl in through their hatch or rear gate (if their car has one) and tie the doors together

glue BBs from a pellet gun to the inside of their valve stem caps...it will take 'em a while to figure out why their tires always leak air

Don't do anything to draw attention to yourself, lay low an wait for them to make a mistake...AKA that leash law...then attack while they are not looking. Getting shit of for things you haven't done is all part of being a teenager. Hell if they are pissy..just give them a reason to be pissy.

glue  BBs from a pellet gun to the inside of their valve stem caps...it will take 'em a while to figure out why their tires always leak air

theres this stuff called "slime" for atv tires, to put it in you have to take the part of the valve stem that presses down to let air in/out out, theres tools for doing so, it could probly be done with a set of needel nose plyers (it screws in/out) not many ppl have spares of these lying around, if they figure out what it is the'll have to rob them off some other tires or have to find a diffrent way to an auto store and pay $2 for some new ones.... tape them some where on to the car even and if they find them see if they can figure it out.....

Take a big shit in a paper bag. Place the bag full o shit at their front door. Set the bag on fire.Ring the door bell and run like hell. Watch as they stomp the fire out :lol: Seriously though.. Dont do anything stupid that will get you into trouble. There will always be people who love to complain wherever you go.