Advice

BlueBansheeTwin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could take a leak in a coffee can, then go ring their door, when they open it toss it in their faces.

;)

Im no good at revenge, although I have thought of the taking off the registration sticker from a license plate before. Great minds and all that. One thing a buddy of mine use to do (I was the get away driver) is he would go buy 2 64oz Dr. Peppers, and start swilling them down. He'd say "Drive to Tony's house. QUICK!" Id take off, and then I'd kill the lights as I would pull up. Then we would hang out in front of his house for a minute or two. He'd jump out, and start pissing down the drivers side window of his car. I guess the weather stripping wasn't all that great. We did that 2-3 times per week for a month.

You could take a leak in a coffee can, then go ring their door, when they open it toss it in their faces.

;)

Im no good at revenge, although I have thought of the taking off the registration sticker from a license plate before. Great minds and all that. One thing a buddy of mine use to do (I was the get away driver) is he would go buy 2 64oz Dr. Peppers, and start swilling them down. He'd say "Drive to Tony's house. QUICK!" Id take off, and then I'd kill the lights as I would pull up. Then we would hang out in front of his house for a minute or two. He'd jump out, and start pissing down the drivers side window of his car. I guess the weather stripping wasn't all that great. We did that 2-3 times per week for a month.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: can't stop laughing, good stuff

• 2 weeks later...

what ever u do dont get yourself into trouble . dont leave a trail leading back to you and like said above its not the dogs fault . messing with mail boxes is asking for big trouble "if" u get caught ! theres alot of good pranks posted here ,why didnt i think of this stuff lmao ...... scotch the tires and take the drive line out! drain the oil into a pan ! (dont forget to take the drain pan with ya ) and u could always poor the oil on there flowers ! just dont get in trouble. o ya someone said somthin bout cheese on mufler that stinks i think its linburger cheese , fish stinks too . banghead

Just pimp slap him and watch the expression on his face.. :lol::lol:

Damn that is the funniest site in the world...

like, did he just slap me,"I can't beleive he slapped me"...

gets'em everytime!!

kinda like this :wacko: then like this :cry:

Tell them off hardcore. Make them feel like the assholes that they are. Words can have a powerful affect on people. Also get a paintball gun and paintball the shit out of their house :rolleyes: I hate old people, i use to live in a different town and had a go-cart when i was younger and these damn idiots came out and yelled at me because they thought i'd hit their house!!! now not only did the thing do only like 25, but what kinda freakin idiot just hits a house?? what was it gonna do? jump out in front of me? :evil:

Grow some pot in their back yard and report them as drug dealers :evil: