My 2018 setup

Can’t go into Canada with a DUI until 7 years passes after your probation ends. Once that happens you can apply for “rehabilitation” but that doesn’t guarantee you access. I have a few years left.

People have been turned away with DUIs that happened 20+ years ago.

There is no fine you can pay either. It’s 100% up to the border agents discretion. One person could be let in, another might not.

If you have a felony you can never enter Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same thing when we want to go in USA, if you have a DUI, it's up to the border agent.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

By the way, I searched for that video before and never found something. I'm scratching my head...

But thx again.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

On 4/8/2018 at 10:53 AM, locogato11283 said:

Is there any reason you’d want to go there anyway?

I picture the country full of Jesses and Claudes.

That’s not somewhere I’d want to be.

Keep in mind there might be a higher percentage of leaf-licker leftest in the north, but theres still a hell of a lot less lefts buy number not even a 25 percent as many as in the US. 

Also our PMs time is running up and its looking like the most of the country is going right, thank god!

On 4/8/2018 at 10:46 AM, specialblend07 said:

Can’t go into Canada with a DUI until 7 years passes after your probation ends. Once that happens you can apply for “rehabilitation” but that doesn’t guarantee you access. I have a few years left.

People have been turned away with DUIs that happened 20+ years ago.

There is no fine you can pay either. It’s 100% up to the border agents discretion. One person could be let in, another might not.

If you have a felony you can never enter Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cross the boarder going south from BC if you get asked about weed and even mention u did it once long ago you are banned for life to all of the USA, even though lots of boarder states have the same laws to weed. lol

Not sure why anyone would be dumb enough to answer the question, but it would still sting to get banned for life for doing something that is legal in some states anyway, forget a felony.