My 2018 setup

On June 29, 2018 at 6:59 PM, PaymentPlan said:

Never checked. I'd like to, but to busy with work (70 hours a week), the house, baby on the way in 8 weeks. Banshee is last priority.

One day though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In between making a mess and playing with drywall, I can slip out and check it out and verify that it runs right... Haha😂 For real though, that thing is tits and you gotta at least blast it around the property every now and again. 

In between making a mess and playing with drywall, I can slip out and check it out and verify that it runs right... Haha For real though, that thing is tits and you gotta at least blast it around the property every now and again. 
Once the brakes are functioning like they should, you can take it for some hot laps around the block. I'll get on the kawa and show ya around. The gearing will be a lot better once I get ohtsu mr501s. Lugging around the property is really what I want to do with it. We need to set up a dyno day to like we've talked about with the 535pv and 521SS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ragun runs 22in cst pulse tires on his 521 and he really advocates for them, they hook like a mother.  Id prolly get a pair if i didnt plan on mostly doing sand riding 

Edited by Ayesully810