Be Very careful where you send your Motor!!!!!

887ru

Just now, n2otoofast4u said:
2 minutes ago, TrickedCarbine01 said:
Fuck, I just realized that is like Kraft box mac...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And shitty bacon! Ol shitter boy Matt would be disappointed with that call out.

Friggoff... A few Busch Lights in and you'll be asking for seconds and working on a 4th chin. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, Yeepo said:

Not wanting to mention any names yet, also I dont like the back and forth bitching but some people just dont honor their word. Maybe I am on the wrong here with my way of thinking but the situation was a follows;

Sent a couple of cylinders to get ported, bore job and  brand new pistons. Got them back in a timely manner. I took my time assembling the engine. Once I tried to slide the cylinders over the pistons, they were very tight. I was using the ProX pistons and they come with a expander second ring so I thought thats why they were tight. Should of measured the cylinders myself banghead

Got the motor together and it ran fine without any problems. Took for a spin at light throttle and it seemed ok.  A few weeks I  took it to another builder to get it tuned. Builder stated that the motor did not want to rev out and something was holding it back. I still thought it was those darn expander rings.

Builder took the motor apart and told me that whoever bored out the cylinders had bored them too small. So pistons were scorned and not salvageable and cylinders needed to be bored again.

Contacted the person that did the job and he was honest said he was sorry. But I mentioned it to him maybe he could reimburse me for some of the cost of rebuilding the top end again. He said he would try to help me out. Didnt hear from him for two weeks. He said he was still trying some work from other people and if someone would pay him, he would cut me a piece.

That was Sept 7 and still havent heard anything for him. 

SO WHAT HAPPENED?