2004 Banshee 100% Stock Original

1 hour ago, special06shee said:

I got 50 bucks paypal ready that anyone in this convo(so far) CANT ride a wheelie anyway close to what these homez can. Post a vid with your ugly mug, jump on any bike of your choosing, and lets see what ya got. Anyone that claims these people are only doing basic shit can fuck off and clearly have no idea what it actually means to be in control is. I used to practice daily on all my shit(rockets, dirtbikes, quads, pitbike) and i cant do half the shit those people do. And ill go out on a limb and say id hang with anyone on this site skill for skill riding or driving anything.

I'll try to find a vid of me in 1982 doing wheelies on my bmx  if it can make you feel good lol!!! Ho wait, i'll grab a wheel chair and make you a video!!!

I'm far more impressed to watch DDQ jumping than dudes making wheelies.

yea well fortunately most people are not stupid enough to go in traffic to try it to begin with.... you know because weaving through traffic on a atv is retarded as it is...

also those guys on atv's are NOT weaving through traffic  they are going straight with minimal turning as they lean... on a dirt bike sure you can weave through traffic on 1 wheel... 

Like i said, pick a bike of your choice and post a vid of these basic skills or STFU.
  • Like 1

I'll try to find a vid of me in 1982 doing wheelies on my bmx  if it can make you feel good lol!!! Ho wait, i'll grab a wheel chair and make you a video!!!

I'm far more impressed to watch DDQ jumping than dudes making wheelies.

Lol. My first job on the books was at a nursing home where my mom works. I got very good on wheel chairs to say the least haha. There are a lot of fun AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE OPTION/ABILITY to get up and walk away from them when you choose.

actually thinking of it now claude... i think there's a wheel chair at my parents place I can do the same! LOL. 

Claude... I bet they get mad air when they hit oncoming traffic... then all they end up doing is wheelies on a wheel chair because of their stupidity

Edited by ride.race.live

1 hour ago, special06shee said:

Lol. My first job on the books was at a nursing home where my mom works. I got very good on wheel chairs to say the least haha. There are a lot of fun AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE OPTION/ABILITY to get up and walk away from them when you choose.

Sure, be able to stand-up and walk is a must!! ;-) I had a friend who was stuck in a wheel chair at 15years old. So we were playing with his wheel chair alot lol!!

1 hour ago, Ayesully810 said:

Claude i really wanna see u post a vid of you riding out a wheelie on ur new 10 mil serval and displaying your basic skill. Plz teach me

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

I'll do a wheelie for ya next season. I already do power wheelies, wich are easier.

If i said i can break your arm, do i need to do a video of me actually breaking the arm of someone to make you belive me? ;-)

I'll do a wheelie for ya next season. I already do power wheelies, wich are easier.

If i said i can break your arm, do i need to do a video of me actually breaking the arm of someone to make you belive me? ;-)

Basically ya if u were shittting on someone elses arm breaking ability

• Like 1

So i should ask a video of Steven's banshee, 'cause i think he didnt even have one working but he challenge peeps that actually ride their banshee.
Lol ive said my peace im out. Some peeps just get off on being negative

Man, it's not a life or death question. Some peeps didnt find that particulary impressive (me), other find it impressive. There is no right or wrong imho.
Exactly, which is why im not wasting any more time commenting lol

Hehe. Str8 h8.

Sure they're a bunch of hoodlums. Nobody is disputing that. Fact is, those dudes fucking kill it on just about any machine they get on. If you can't agree with that, you are experiencing jealousy and hate to the point where it fucks your ability to see logic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ClaudeMachining said:

So i should ask a video of Steven's banshee, 'cause i think he didnt even have one working but he challenge peeps that actually ride their banshee.

I asked Jesse to post a video, it's pretty simple. I didn't say I could ride better, or wheelie better, or anything that has to do with me being better or challenging him to anything. I even offered him $20 if he could do it. Put your money where your mouth is, this isn't about me. This is about someone saying they can do something, I haven't done that.

Everyone on here knows I don't have a banshee, so riding one would be difficult. I however am not on here claiming to be able do something. If I did and someone asked me to prove it, I'd do my best to do it so I didn't look like an even bigger jackass than I already am.

You guys think I'm defending these dudes. I'm simply asking for anyone who claims they can do what's in the videos to post it up. It's simple, cell phones record videos now, which I'm assuming you all have. I enjoy watching stuff like this, so let's see it. This isn't hard. 

It's good to have you back, Claude.

• Like 1

I got 50 bucks paypal ready that anyone in this convo(so far) CANT ride a wheelie anyway close to what these homez can. Post a vid with your ugly mug, jump on any bike of your choosing, and lets see what ya got. Anyone that claims these people are only doing basic shit can fuck off and clearly have no idea what it actually means to be in control is. I used to practice daily on all my shit(rockets, dirtbikes, quads, pitbike) and i cant do half the shit those people do. And ill go out on a limb and say id hang with anyone on this site skill for skill riding or driving anything.
I'll add to this.
But this is only an invite to the regulars. Don't need done wheelie boy looking for a tors question jumping in and making of with some money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk