2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

My daughter-in-law is in her second year of nursing school. The struggle is real. You and your wife deserve fun some time off, and this is it. I have the most deepest respect for anyone entering that field.
It's been tough but she's getting there. Thank you very much can't wait to shake your hand!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Does the wife ride?

Ya I have the banshee that she loves to ride with me and we have a kfx 700 that if we can get parts for in time she will be riding, hopefully we can get the parts in time and she will have her own quad to roll around on, she's not big on manual atvs, can't seem to get it down lol but we're trying

Ya I have the banshee that she loves to ride with me and we have a kfx 700 that if we can get parts for in time she will be riding, hopefully we can get the parts in time and she will have her own quad to roll around on, she's not big on manual atvs, can't seem to get it down lol but we're trying

You'll not be able to ride doubles at LS on a quad that wasn't designed for doubles. Just so you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll not be able to ride doubles at LS on a quad that wasn't designed for doubles. Just so you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya that's why I'm trying to get the kfx going so she will have that one to ride,it's just a radiator no big deal, paddle tires tho that's another issue, looks like we're gonna have to buy them brand new, tried finding a place at little sahara to rent them but that rim size and bolt pattern arnt very common so nobody keeps them laying around.

The sand is very forgiving and a great place to master the clutch.
We are working on this daily lol she's getting there she just gets nervous and being in a new place she probably won't want to even mess with it "or be seen messing up" that's her biggest issue she's to worried about what she thinks everyone else is thinking, and she don't want to look stupid in front of other ppl. No matter how much I tell her that's how we all learned. So this it pretty new to her all together