2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

Don't wait man! Do it RIGHT NOW!!!!! NOW!!!!

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!
Lol gotta have money in the bank to do that. Been spending all my spare money on the sheebitch. She hasn't been nice. That's the name iv given the banshee not the wife lol. I'll reserve them Wednesday morning. Unless someone buys a spot and let's me rent it for 3 nights that's all I can do

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol gotta have money in the bank to do that. Been spending all my spare money on the sheebitch. She hasn't been nice. That's the name iv given the banshee not the wife lol. I'll reserve them Wednesday morning. Unless someone buys a spot and let's me rent it for 3 nights that's all I can do

If I knew you, I would be willing but I don't lol. I have done it for ppl in the past buuut I knew them a bit. Nothing personal

If I knew you, I would be willing but I don't lol. I have done it for ppl in the past buuut I knew them a bit. Nothing personal

I understand trust me.. Been burnt a few times in my life, plus that u have to reserve for 4 nights and we will only be staying 2 nights.... the plan is to come Friday evening stay all day Saturday wake up Sunday ride a bit then leave sunday evening that's another reason why I don't want to book, is so if someone wants to stay longer I'm not blocking a good spot for them. And from what iv read it takes an act of god to get your money back if u don't stay all 4 nights, could be wrong but that's what iv gathered

I understand trust me.. Been burnt a few times in my life, plus that u have to reserve for 4 nights and we will only be staying 2 nights.... the plan is to come Friday evening stay all day Saturday wake up Sunday ride a bit then leave sunday evening that's another reason why I don't want to book, is so if someone wants to stay longer I'm not blocking a good spot for them. And from what iv read it takes an act of god to get your money back if u don't stay all 4 nights, could be wrong but that's what iv gathered

No idea on refunds. Never tried to get one and typically I stay 5 nights lol

No idea on refunds. Never tried to get one and typically I stay 5 nights lol

If it weren't for my kid being in school and the wife going through nursing school i would be there atleast 5 days lol.... but im happy to get to come with what time I can get, and you guys seem like a good time so I'm sure I'll enjoy every second of it. And I can't wait.

• Like 1

If it weren't for my kid being in school and the wife going through nursing school i would be there atleast 5 days lol.... but im happy to get to come with what time I can get, and you guys seem like a good time so I'm sure I'll enjoy every second of it. And I can't wait.

Good time he says. maybe 4 years ago when we had no restrictions lol now it's near as many shenanigans

10 minutes ago, hotrod9193 said:

Hotrod, you are in site 116. No charge. Happy Birthday to your wife the aspiring nurse.

• Like 2