2017 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - Little Sahara, OK - Sept. 27 - Oct. 1

The trip is best without a bike!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You're probably right on that. Out of 4 days I maybe spent a total of 2 hours riding for last years ride. The rest was spent cruising around will Bill in his rzr. Our local track decided to close down mid season yesterday so I'm gonna take this for my nephew to mess around on along with my little 250r but I don't see myself doing anything but hanging out and trying to photobomb any pics I can.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

a9637dab7a0fc45c245fb05ea72b147b.jpg

Well guys I have some bad news.... I lost my job,,,,, so I won't be able to camp. I will try my best to come out for a day and visit. But the banshee is down do to bad crank seals and my kfx don't have paddles. Dennis please let me know what I owe you and I will repay you for the camp spot. I'm very sorry guys you have no idea how excited I was to be here. Pretty depressed on the whole deal but I'm more upset about missing out on the LSOK event than I am about loosing my job. But I have to support the family until I can find another job. Again I'm very sorry guys... you don't know how bad I want to be there

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to still come up for a day. I'll bring my kfx try and rent some paddles the shee will be down for a while now. Gonna do a 4 mil build or I may go bigger who knows. Either way the funds arnt here now. Anybody hiring around Oklahoma? Lol

Kfx is the same paddle as a z400 am I correct? If so, I have a set I'll bring you to save you a buck

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

Kfx is the same paddle as a z400 am I correct? If so, I have a set I'll bring you to save you a buck

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!
I'm not sure it's a kfx 700 4x137 bolt pattern wheel so I believe it's a bigger wheel and tire but unsure of the z bolt pattern