Post up a pic of your drag bike here!

JTmachining

never said anything about jt. loco, zilla, bennet are the usual dooshes but zilla and bennet havent said much lately. locos problem is he cant stand it when someone goes against the grain and does it different or if they wont spend 5g with his sponsors.

Hey, back up what you're spitting and I won't ever talk shit again.

Post engine info R/U.

Your going to get shit period. It's a lose, lose situation.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

true dat. you catch hell no matter what. should of learned my lesson long time ago and quit posting hahaha. im convinced these guys rape your ass simply because they don't understand anything outside of their narrow tunell vision world. just like the carbon thread went sideways. they refuse to see anything outside of the box. god forbid you do something out of the ordinary. I could of dropped in a standard hotrods +4 with cub topend but that aint how I roll. fuk the haters

true dat. you catch hell no matter what. should of learned my lesson long time ago and quit posting hahaha. im convinced these guys rape your ass simply because they don't understand anything outside of their narrow tunell vision world. just like the carbon thread went sideways. they refuse to see anything outside of the box. god forbid you do something out of the ordinary. I could of dropped in a standard hotrods +4 with cub topend but that aint how I roll. fuk the haters

Carbon has its place, are you going to make your own build thread?