JTmachining

heres how the thread would go down :lol:

bhq-what, you trenched for +4 crank ?

me-ya because the rods hit the case

bhq-well I have +4 and rods don't hit the case

me- well im not using standard parts

bhq- your a idiot why not just drop in hotrods

me- because I don't want to

bhq- FFS that's the stupidest thing ive heard of. nobody else does it that way. BTW your tires are to small and your handle bars are dumb

• Like 1

heres how the thread would go down

bhq- FFS that's the stupidest thing ive heard of. nobody else does it that way. BTW your tires are to small and your handle bars are dumb

No.....if you started an actual build thread explaining why you are doing things the way you are it would be fine. You being secretive on the other hand is one of the reasons you're making it hard on yourself. It doesn't need to be that way.

not sure brotha. gets old people mocking everything a guy does because its not 'mainstream'. I could already see a epic shitstorm if I start a thread

I talk shit. I also back it up. I post facts and pics of work. I don't just talk about it. Street cred is earned. I think if u start threads and post up more of wat u do, things would be legit. I def don't have anything against u and don't think others do...jus no street cred

heres how the thread would go down :lol:

I posted about the trenching. Not everyone is as dumb as u think they are. I get that peeps do diff things. I know I do. But ur tires are to small lol. I try to keep things real

I posted about the trenching. Not everyone is as dumb as u think they are. I get that peeps do diff things. I know I do. But ur tires are to small lol. I try to keep things real

the tire thing is about dead but just to clear it up one last time. i asked a few Utah shops for recommendations. i had no idea what tires i needed. 12 extremes (which are usually 76ro or so) was not recommended and advised against , given my setup and the hill etc etc. just like anyone else in the game, it may take a few different sets of rubber to sort it out. i may start a thread of whats going on and a brief description. just a bunch of over priced junk anyways :lol:

the tire thing is about dead but just to clear it up one last time. i asked a few Utah shops for recommendations. i had no idea what tires i needed. 12 extremes (which are usually 76ro or so) was not recommended and advised against , given my setup and the hill etc etc. just like anyone else in the game, it may take a few different sets of rubber to sort it out. i may start a thread of whats going on and a brief description. just a bunch of over priced junk anyways :lol:

Paddles are paddles. They don't have anything to do with a tires roll out. Tires are not just tires. Tires are diff sizes and within those diff sizes there's diff roll outs. That's a lot of good info there. I typically have 2 or more sets of paddle tires per bike...it's all part of race day set up

• Like 1

I talk shit. I also back it up. I post facts and pics of work. I don't just talk about it. Street cred is earned. I think if u start threads and post up more of wat u do, things would be legit. I def don't have anything against u and don't think others do...jus no street cred

ya im not sure starting a thread is a good idea. would have to show my spacer plate and we already know how well that would go over

Not gona say anymore about u starting threads and posting pics. Jus sayin