Post up a pic of your drag bike here!

JTmachining

I remember you saying your driveline cylinders were basic until you got your hands on them R/U.

What port durations are you running?..........if that's not crossing the line lol. What length of rods are you running?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I remember you saying your driveline cylinders were basic until you got your hands on them R/U.

What port durations are you running?..........if that's not crossing the line lol. What length of rods are you running?

He doesn't fucking know..

Look, he had to call around to figure out what tires to run..

Do you really think he has a clue as to what's going on in that motor?

thats correct i have many hours cutting and welding these cylinders. loco just pissed im not doing shit the same as everybody else. nothing wrong with asking advice about what tires to start with. if there wasnt dooshers like loco and others i would discuss some of the engine internals