Losing my leg, opinions wanted

gusto

Thanks for the encouragement and well wishes everyone, it's really appreciated.

this site can be pretty harsh with people but this thread is a good example of how much heart the members have. I got to tell ya I'm pretty pumped up by it and plan on keeping my banshee dream alive. The damn thing is a motivator! Thanks everyone.

We are mean to morons, but this shit doesn't warrant that kind of response.

We all hope you pull through this and are back to riding sooner rather than later.

I'm sure you can count on any one of us to help you out if you need it.

My offer will stand gusto, I'm sure with the vast network this site has we can get it to me if all else fails. I can fab and wire just about anything so if people have a better way with 2position actuators so be it I'm all ears. I suggested the pingle because I have one here. I deal with a lot of drag motorcycles we use a 12v pump/reg and a battery . Either way get better keep your head up and hq will pull u through

its all been said already but i think you should keep the bike. We all need an escape from the daily life, with a major event like this upon you it might be just the escape from reality you need. Good luck in whatever you decide to do

Update. Back from hospital. They are seeing something on my upper femur near hip socket. CT scan booked for later this week, open biopsy next week. Major operation on Jan 8th. If the entire femur comes out I will be parting out. I don't believe the is an prosthetic made for that.

Update. Back from hospital. They are seeing something on my upper femur near hip socket. CT scan booked for later this week, open biopsy next week. Major operation on Jan 8th. If the entire femur comes out I will be parting out. I don't believe the is an prosthetic made for that.

Oofda...

Keep us posted