My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Things I'd chop..

1. front pipe bumpers

2. air box junk

3. front brake line brackets (if running braided lines)

4. top plastic ears (if running aftermarket hood)

Move CDI mount to front.

Are you talking about these two square shaped pieces? On the spare frame I have I seen that the stock metal brake lines run through those.

26d857f2f22b4ce3dcc4e754c6685938.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you talking about these two square shaped pieces? On the spare frame I have I seen that the stock metal brake lines run through those.

26d857f2f22b4ce3dcc4e754c6685938.jpg

Yes. If you're running braided then you don't need them. So cut them off

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

good lord...

mock the whole bike up.  decide from there what you want to cut off, change, or modify.  

if your riding the bike and hitting whoops and some small jumps then you will need to leave some stuff in there.  

the JDS bracket location is THE way to mount the CDI...  the wires can be ran correctly ( down the middle of the motor) and it hides everything very very nicely.  if your choping things off and welding things up you should be able to make something similar very very easily.  i used stainless strap just because its easy for me to get 

i'm sorry but that orange frame with the stock shit welded on the front is really cheesy looking UNLESS the plasic drop covers ALL of it..  

go to CASCADE's site and look for banshee frame modifications.  they have pictures of reinforcements and other changes and modifications that are very tastefull and realistic.

if your wife dosent want to show off the goods  just post random pics of who ever you like from the net  HA

• Like 2

good lord...

mock the whole bike up. decide from there what you want to cut off, change, or modify.

if your riding the bike and hitting whoops and some small jumps then you will need to leave some stuff in there.

the JDS bracket location is THE way to mount the CDI... the wires can be ran correctly ( down the middle of the motor) and it hides everything very very nicely. if your choping things off and welding things up you should be able to make something similar very very easily. i used stainless strap just because its easy for me to get

i'm sorry but that orange frame with the stock shit welded on the front is really cheesy looking UNLESS the plasic drop covers ALL of it..

go to CASCADE's site and look for banshee frame modifications. they have pictures of reinforcements and other changes and modifications that are very tastefull and realistic.

if your wife dosent want to show off the goods just post random pics of who ever you like from the net HA

I just emailed them. It's about $1800 for them to do it all.