My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

What does your build look like?

Pretty much same, except Super cub, Sniper pipes instead of shears, and I'm using a pro mod, vs your override. Hp goals was 120ish on 110.  I'd rather be down a couple hp, but have a nice bottom end, and mid range.  It'll just be a bike for tooling around.  I originally was going to do a super serval, but last I talked to Cam, he was having issues getting them.  Maybe something has changed.  Hopefully It'll be done by the end of December. 

Pretty much same, except Super cub, Sniper pipes instead of shears, and I'm using a pro mod, vs your override. Hp goals was 120ish on 110. I'd rather be down a couple hp, but have a nice bottom end, and mid range. It'll just be a bike for tooling around. I originally was going to do a super serval, but last I talked to Cam, he was having issues getting them. Maybe something has changed. Hopefully It'll be done by the end of December.

He told me the exact same thing, as far as their availability. He had mentioned grabbing a super cub cylinder and porting it like a serval. So in the end it will be half cub half serval I'm thinking, which I would be OK with. I'm not sure exactly what he is going to do, I'll have to give him a ring tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Here's my frame against one I found in the backyard. I'm using it as a bolt holder. Eventually I'll grab solid pieces off the silver frame and reinforce weak areas of the one I'm using. It seems to be in pretty decent shape now, but always room for improvement.

12347df4bce52caceee0f4fd31f86052.jpg

905adc73534108f4c9e2720d08adb6f5.jpg

b76d40bada317f03d159261d97597d3c.jpg

d8efb44aba4ce1996a75ee314f51b595.jpg

85a3010a7feda6ca2cac36ec835531f5.jpg

778cbc93b332e01327e546a9066a3a77.jpg

A super cub for tooling around?? And low end?? 120hp isn't tooling around lol

Lol, on the Rajuns 10mill super serval, he's making around 10hp more than me at 6.5k, on pump. I like the idea of that.   Honestly,  most of the time I'm tooling around on the dunes with friends and family.  Just want to lay the smack down on the friendly drag race occasionally.  That and be a Redline groupie. 

• Like 1

Did you cut off the rear mounts where the CDI usually is

I haven't cut it yet. I haven't gotten to that stage yet. My subframe is bent from a rollover (previous owner) and I haven't decided if I want to chop it and make one, buy a weld on, or swap the frame

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk