My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

• 1 month later...

JT got me wanting to check out Arlan's facebook and I was scrolling through old stuff and saw your pipes. Good stuff man, any updates on your build? What shocks you thinking of running?

Edited by SandSlingerOR

JT got me wanting to check out Arlan's facebook and I was scrolling through old stuff and saw your pipes. Good stuff man, any updates on your build? What shocks you thinking of running?

I can not laugh any harder

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

• 1 month later...

Lol this just happened to me! Same exact problem. Call them up and tell them about it. They will take care of you. I had the top mounted first and the bottom wouldn't fit. But either way it doesnt fit. Are you running a long travel link and Elka lt shock? That added gusset doesn't work that they have on there 04243b8235f9326d044e7c4ecfbd849c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever ran into this issue on a fireball swingarm? Rear shock cannot make it to the upper mounting hole. It's almost as if the swingarm is to thick where the king pin drives through. ab793d7cc8397678b35c6267b1f529aa.jpg95948a5f10ef8a73e7ff410d7806f04b.jpge036941a60c6007f3d5215fc96aa6f77.jpg343f5bd18964c33ee33cbf861e79e93f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Same issue I had with my LSR. I'm sending you a PM.

Lol this just happened to me! Same exact problem. Call them up and tell them about it. They will take care of you. I had the top mounted first and the bottom wouldn't fit. But either way it doesnt fit. Are you running a long travel link and Elka lt shock? That added gusset doesn't work that they have on there 04243b8235f9326d044e7c4ecfbd849c.jpg

Send me a PM

Yes I am running the LT shock and LT link. How quick was fireballs turnaround?

2 minutes ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Fireball is supposed to be the shit and they send swingarms that doesnt fit??

The Elka linkage is the variable that doesn't work out. Most swing arms barely allow a cunt hair of wiggle room on install. Then add the linkage that one out of every few thousand banshee riders have, and it's a toss up. If you're serious about developing your own linkage, this should be one of your top concerns. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PaymentPlan said:

Yes I am running the LT shock and LT link. How quick was fireballs turnaround?

I'm sending mine back Wednesday so however long it takes to get there and how long it takes to get back. Maybe a day or so for fixing it and powder