My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

I wonder if bigger stingers would have carried the peak farther without hurting the face? Regardless, that fugger should be a RIOT to ride!

If his motor is anything like mine, it'll have larger stingers, and the larger size flanges.

Edited by pp13bnos

I'll get the graph today, I think Cam was just busy and forgot last night. No problem with sharing the info. A lot of dudes here helping me out with my build, the least I could do is share some TSS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You posting both Serval and Cub charts?

Sooooooooo out of curiosity... what makes those $2800 versus the price listed on his page/any other custom pipe?

GRR quoted $1000 with silencers for any custom pipe

KR is around there too I believe

Is there something else he did? I always thought they had a formula for building pipes and then cutting/forming the sections. So why would the motor matter?

I'm not trying to be an ass I'm actually curious.

He paid for his and Tylers. 

If LED gotta ask someone how to make a pipe, im not going with LED.

Everyone gets feedback, even LED.

The DM pipes that we run now weren't always as good as they are. Lots of R&D from Redline and PPS got them to where they are.

And it took guys like me wiling to spend the money to get them built.

My inframes were the first ones built. My out-frames were second or third set out.

Sooooooooo out of curiosity... what makes those $2800 versus the price listed on his page/any other custom pipe?

GRR quoted $1000 with silencers for any custom pipe

KR is around there too I believe

Is there something else he did? I always thought they had a formula for building pipes and then cutting/forming the sections. So why would the motor matter?

I'm not trying to be an ass I'm actually curious.

Probably because they had to be made 2 times from scratch because LED didn't want the final set to be all cut on and shit. Surely the first set had to be modified from what the pipe program specified. JMO.