My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

That's kinda what I was wondering about. They might be ok for someone who is meticulous with their shit and promptly clean them and wipe them down as soon as you get home.

I disagree. The humidity here in MO reaches 90+% almost daily. Sometimes I go weeks without even looking at them. Then when I do, I'll hit them with WD40.

Even if they do surface rust, you can hit them with some steel wool and they shine right back up.

These aren't opinions, they are facts.

I disagree. The humidity here in MO reaches 90+% almost daily. Sometimes I go weeks without even looking at them. Then when I do, I'll hit them with WD40.

Even if they do surface rust, you can hit them with some steel wool and they shine right back up.

These aren't opinions, they are facts.

Nothing more bad ass then raw pipes built by a good craftsman. That yellow top WD-40 (not lithium) is tits.

I'm glad someone is pulling the trigger on a set finally! It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. If its favorable, I might order a set this winter. :)

You sound like that sawed off dude from oregon that needs more paddle on his bike.

Polished Raw!

I'm probably going to have it sent for a chromed finish. Though I never seen polished raw, would like to see a pic.

I polished my raw snipers a cpl years ago and then I re-burnt the welds in. Looked killer

Trail Bikes, FTW

Pic of pipes?

So where's the sign up thread for the partout time line on this build? I want in on the action.

Hold your breath, haha.

I just went out and snapped this pic. This thing has been sitting on the shelf in my shop for over a year and hasn't been touched or moved. Before I put them up there I coated them with WD40.

5596ef41e0bfc221238732b647f258d8.jpg

Just so I can avoid nagging redline, I'll ask you. Roughly how long does it take Arylan to mock up these custom pipes?? I'm not in any rush for time with this build btw.