Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Yea, typical. None of my vehicles are from here in town. My Jeep is from OK, truck from AR and my wife's car came from Legends Honda.

These dealerships here are terrible.

Most dealerships are. I gave a very specific list of wants and needs for a new work van. Yet over and over guys keep calling me out to look at shit that is not even close to what I'm asking for. Then one guy told me to come look at a van and when I pulled out cash he said there was a deposit on it already and that I could place a non refundable deposit on it in case the deal fell through. WTF?

Built Ford tough, not built for big city parking.84d4630c4b24f0c4972013a160c65ad1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I made the mistake of taking mine to a Cardinals game. Stayed at the Hilton. Waited in traffic for an hour to get to the valet. He said no way they can park my truck. Drove around aimlessly for another 30 mins and found 1 parking garage I could fit under. Then it was a close call making turns.

Moral of story: don't take crew cab lwb DRW truck in city. I had other vehicles I could have taken I just feel safer in that truck going down the interstate in the event of a wreck.

I made the mistake of taking mine to a Cardinals game. Stayed at the Hilton. Waited in traffic for an hour to get to the valet. He said no way they can park my truck. Drove around aimlessly for another 30 mins and found 1 parking garage I could fit under. Then it was a close call making turns.

Moral of story: don't take crew cab lwb DRW truck in city. I had other vehicles I could have taken I just feel safer in that truck going down the interstate in the event of a wreck.

This must be why JDub wants to lower his stock 4x4

This must be why JDub wants to lower his stock 4x4

I haven't been in a ton of parking garages but I bet I've parked that 450 in over a dozen and never had an issue. It's more of an issue actually fitting in a space than overhead clearance.

I rarely take mine to downtown KC but I had to pick up some stuff that wouldn't fit in our suburban. Normally I park in a parking garage next to P&L but for whatever reason the little Persian security dude wouldn't let me this time. Told me my "back was too wide" lol. Oh well, the lot was closer and cheaper to where I went this time anyhow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...