Manny's MX build

Damn, that is a sweet bumper. Really dig the led light too!

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Definitely won't see many bikes with these..unless everyone starts buying them haha. I do plan on adding a little something extra for lighting that you guys will see eventually. I have to slow down on the modding or I'm going to finish doing everything I want too quickly.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Definitely won't see many bikes with these..unless everyone starts buying them haha. I do plan on adding a little something extra for lighting that you guys will see eventually. I have to slow down on the modding or I'm going to finish doing everything I want too quickly.

Right? If you finish it too quickly, then what will you have to occupy your time? I keep trying to tell people this haha
  • Like 1

Right? If you finish it too quickly, then what will you have to occupy your time? I keep trying to tell people this haha

Well bike wise I have other bikes that I show love to also, kind of just go in a circle and buy a part or multiple like I do with the banshee haha there's another missing in this picture but you get the idea. Oh and the car but that normally just sits in the garage so haven't payed much attention to it.

0836A03C-CECD-44A4-8185-98C7EA89C90E.jpg

Well bike wise I have other bikes that I show love to also, kind of just go in a circle and buy a part or multiple like I do with the banshee haha there's another missing in this picture but you get the idea. Oh and the car but that normally just sits in the garage so haven't payed much attention to it.

0836A03C-CECD-44A4-8185-98C7EA89C90E.jpg

The struggle is real, I need a bigger garage. Those are some nice bikes you have there. I'm kinda jelly, a rocket is on my list tho.

The struggle is real, I need a bigger garage. Those are some nice bikes you have there. I'm kinda jelly, a rocket is on my list tho.

Get a 1000 for sure. 600's are a bit lighter in the turns but the 1000's are the tits on the straightaways. I had three 1000's at one point years ago lol
  • Like 1

Get a 1000 for sure. 600's are a bit lighter in the turns but the 1000's are the tits on the straightaways. I had three 1000's at one point years ago lol

I'm a 600 fan.

I watch people at track days SHIT on liter bikes all the time with 600s.

I like taking long winding back roads, so a quick light 600 is perfect.

A converted 450 would be more perfect but I make do for now.

• Like 1

Well I'm in a bit of a predicament...I've had countless opportunities to own an r1. My father told me even If I move 500 miles away that he would stick a rag in the tank and set it on fire because of my antics. I've held off on owning one for 2 reasons.

1 he's right, I go to fast.

2 he's my father and I still listen to him at 26 years old.

• Like 1

I'm a 600 fan.

I watch people at track days SHIT on liter bikes all the time with 600s.

I like taking long winding back roads, so a quick light 600 is perfect.

A converted 450 would be more perfect but I make do for now.

Nothing wrong with 600's. Great bikes for sure. I had one when I had my 1000's as well. 600's are plenty fast. On a track like you said 600's will def carve the corners way better. All personal preference. Either way both bikes are a blast to ride and can't go wrong having one of them or both hahaha
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with 600's. Great bikes for sure. I had one when I had my 1000's as well. 600's are plenty fast. On a track like you said 600's will def carve the corners way better. All personal preference. Either way both bikes are a blast to ride and can't go wrong having one of them or both hahaha

I tell people everyday tho, if someone has a newer converted 450 I will trade straight across. I want one so bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well I'm in a bit of a predicament...I've had countless opportunities to own an r1. My father told me even If I move 500 miles away that he would stick a rag in the tank and set it on fire because of my antics. I've held off on owning one for 2 reasons.

Sick to the banshees then. As much as I like the rockets they can and will get you into a predicament if you can't control yourself. Thank god my buddy sold is 600 he had. I like going fast but he was an idiot around the turns. One bit of gravel and he could of been done more times then I could count

main reason I keep a toy for the dirt around. I get it all out on that.
  • Like 1

As I tell people all the time it's mostly the rider. But when your comparing a rider of the same skill level that's when bike and track or canyon your going to be riding mostly will be put into play. You put someone of equal skill level on a big track with lots of straights the litter bike will take it every time. Then you put someone on a tight track with more corners with straights and the 600 will have the advantage because it's easier to swing it from one side to the other whereas the litter bike will take a lot more effort and even then it comes down to 1-2 seconds or fractions of one. It's been proven time after time so fellas just go with the one you fall in love with and you'll never regret it I've had a little bit of everything. Then you'll just end up like me and get one for different purposes haha. Be net your missing out man, of one my favorites of me and the lady...

521FEF45-3A06-41B6-A759-CD9CF275DAE1.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28