Some questions answered about Grand River Racing

O.G.

Yes this is Andy from Grand River Racing. The O.G.  I am here to talk shit! Short and sweet. First I need to address a few things I have noticed coming up on BansheeHQ over the last few years.  No, I did not go out of business. I have been building Banshee engines for twenty years now. I have had a few other business opportunities over the last few years and I have put time into them along with my family.  I have had a steady supply of work for the last 15 years. Just have had to slow up a bit. No new products, no traveling, and not much racing. Just building pipes and engines.  Funny how things get spread around.  Guess I'm fortunate enough to be "out of business" and still make money!  Shit right now I have 4 Banshee engines need porting, Two auto trannys, 3 sets of Pipes paid for and probably 3 more soon.  Two crank rebuilds and a few cylinders to bore.  Not including a few local ATVs for repair. Great being out of business. 

So what brings me here, now? Well, like I said to talk shit.  I guess I need to build a new inframe pipe. Rumor has it right now is the right time to do this, and this is the place to do it.  Shit I still have about 50 sets of the old inframe stampings in boxes from years ago.  Even though I have built probably 40 sets of Hand Rolled Inframe pipes in the last ten years. I guess The HQ crew want the stamped pipes.  I think I will weld up an old stamping and make some dyno runs so I know what I'm up against.  

Next project on agenda.  New name for this inframe stamping.  This will be in contest form. Like you come up with a name that everyone likes and I will use it, and you win something. Cool enough? Look for a post in this sponsor spotlight.

Next project.  To blow up this sponsor spotlight forum.  I need to make this the place to be! It wont be fair if I am the only one talking shit.  Look for a post on that topic also.

You're behind the times and behind the curve. Talk all the shit you want. The very map that you fell the fuck off of is full of new roads and curves. You're a week late and a year short to the dying show. Spend your money, run your cock holster, and have fun doing it. But this is a game of short timers, old technology, and is getting squished more and more by the tree huggers everyday.

Technology never gets old! I lived with the Amish in Kentucky for two years. My friends there would agree with me. They have plenty of technology to get shit done. And when it comes to winning a drag race, the Banshee gets shit done.

• Like 1

I never really cared about hp claims. Long time ago, before I built my dyno, we ran the shit out of Dan Hulls dyno. I built a new setup for a customer with new pipes, carbs, and few other mods. 15 more hp on dans dyno. Straight to the track on same day. Bike did not go ANY faster. My customer did not and would not pay for the new pipes and carbs. I don't blame him. This is why I built my brake dyno. But from the begining nobody "believes" my numbers. Like I've always claimed. And will do the same now. MY SHIT WINS! Basically comes to this. Making more hp on a wheel dyno has absolutely nothing to do with how the bike will run at the track.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes this is Andy from Grand River Racing. The O.G.  I am here to talk shit! Short and sweet. 

So what brings me here, now? Well, like I said to talk shit. 

:Clue:  about his  :spam:

Hey, just a reminder. Your sail has lost a lot of wind lately. You need to buck up and start blowing like the cheap prostitute you are. Get with the program Bernice.   :jesterlaugh:

• Like 1