Some questions answered about Grand River Racing

O.G.

Must be I need to repeat myself. And I don't really like that.

I don't deal with retards! You will get nothing more out of me except that comment.

I fucking hate retards!!

Or that one, I guess it slipped.

Don't be mad, Bernice!

This retard has talked better shit than your mentally disabled ass. That's why you took your shit talk game & Shut The Fuck Up! 

Your problem is you don't back your BS up. You say you do by dribbling, babbling, spewing or whatever other idiot crap you bang on your keyboard.

It's pretty simple, but you have yet to figured it out. A good many people back their Shit Talk up on the BHQ, myself included. How's that done: videos, time slips, dyno sheets, trophies, pictures, other member's vouching results & track reports to name a few.

So, when you start posting some proof. You might actually gain some credibility!

O.G. already made some sales without posting anything you're talking about.

I'd say he wins.

Wow, now I know why you are the head idiot. If he's so great, you need to switch from Redline to GRR.

He certainly is not cornering the BHQ Sponsor Market. If he was, I'm sure the other sponsors would follow his lead. Seems like the majority of Sponsors help out the BHQ member's with technical advice. I haven't seen that from O.G., he's more worried about trying to line his pockets.

the majority of sponsors dont breathe a word in the forums, havent seen one post from K&T...you know those guys who built your dyno motor, that also broke on a dyno

real gem of a powerplant you got there, lined thier pockets pretty well did you bud, was thier last technical advice "take it to shearer"

the majority of sponsors dont breathe a word in the forums, havent seen one post from K&T...you know those guys who built your dyno motor, that also broke on a dyno

real gem of a powerplant you got there, lined thier pockets pretty well did you bud, was thier last technical advice "take it to shearer"

LOLOLOLOL

Did he, coming from a Keyboard Zero doesn't hold much stock. I'm sure that K&T Dyno motor has been faster on the track than anything Captain Zero has. That's even with this old man riding it.

First at K&T, then Titan and now Shearer.

Are you related to Windy by any chance?

The similarities are astounding.