Pods and there effectiveness

Do we blame the filter maker now?

Without oil it's not a filter. It's just a screen.

That's why I test.

Dyno, Dyno, Dyno

We're not born knowing this. It's all about learning and knowing.

Are you running your filters dry?

do any of you oil your filters? does anyone wash out the oil and not re oil them?

I see this a lot on asphalt and dirt drags. (Cars, trucks, atv's, etc.) not on sand but anywhere the dust isn't relentless. I tried it on the ice but felt like it made more of a frozen mess.

I clean mine. Then I stick them on the hose of my shop vac and use the K&N spray oil to lightly mist the filter. The vacume makes the oil cover all the tight areas of the pleats without over oiling.

WAY less oil than normal oiling.

• Like 2

Do we blame the filter maker now?

Nope. shock loop is in the way so I cant use longer filters.  Not a big deal cuz I use 6" filters anyway. They fit perfect.  I just like using the puns...

Now If i ordered custom filters at a premium price and they showed up not what I ordered after I specified what I needed and wanted. Then It would be the filters fault.  If they refused to attempt

to make the problem right, then I would no longer do business with or recommend them filters.  But thats just me..

That actually took me a while before I caught on what you were talking about.. :shootself: