Pods and there effectiveness

Like the world doesn't know what his motor is????

It's listed in the dyno section.

You even commented on it.

He says he has LED custom pipes.

You believe Cameron just happened to be building a 20DM on gas and they tested them on that motor?

Tyler's motor could be 18....but what difference does it make? I think it's a 20, but it's WAY more motor than mine either way.

One thing for sure....it NEEDS big filters.

He says he has LED custom pipes.

You believe Cameron just happened to be building a 20DM on gas and they tested them on that motor?

Tyler's motor could be 18....but what difference does it make? I think it's a 20, but it's WAY more motor than mine either way.

One thing for sure....it NEEDS big filters.

I don't own a 20DM.

Yes, Cameron just happened to have that 20DM in his shop. Brett Stilwell owns it. It had been dynoed before with Shearers so Cam ran the LEDs on it.

Cam built it originally for James Hannon. Brett bought it from James earlier this year and had it shipped straight back to Cam.

The 18 and 20 make nearly identical peak HP/TQ. The 20 just gets there a little easier.

Ok, well either way I think a 6"-8" pod would really restrict flow on motors that size.

I run the big drag filters F.A.S.T. sells and saw a 2HP increase on my 10mill Cub.

Those big filters you're running would be overkill on smaller motors, but not a huge DM.

I can't fit a filter larger then 6" if I wanted.. My chassis is a tight bitch. :shrugani:

Edit: I guess I could fit longer filter in her.. but it wouldnt' be very comfortable ride.

Have you tried spitting on it? Perhapse don't be cheap and buy some quality lube. Bitches love good lube. It shows you're thinking about them........
  • Like 3

I don't own a 20DM.

Yes, Cameron just happened to have that 20DM in his shop. Brett Stilwell owns it. It had been dynoed before with Shearers so Cam ran the LEDs on it.

Cam built it originally for James Hannon. Brett bought it from James earlier this year and had it shipped straight back to Cam.

The 18 and 20 make nearly identical peak HP/TQ. The 20 just gets there a little easier.

^ this. Yes it's my motor and Tyler's 18dm is the same thing. Longer pods on that motor will make the most power. Going shorter will take away a couple hp 2-3 but won't be really noticeable unless on a Dyno. Average rider wouldn't notice it. If your going with a motor that big you would obviously run the bigger pods as your trying to get the most power out of the motor anyway

The avearge rider can be down 10hp and not know it......

Experienced riders can have 5hp go un-noticed.

It still matters. But the butt dyno is not as sensitive as people would like to think.