Pods and there effectiveness

Now If i ordered custom filters at a premium price and they showed up not what I ordered after I specified what I needed and wanted. Then It would be the filters fault. If they refused to attempt

to make the problem right, then I would no longer do business with or recommend them filters. But thats just me..

That actually took me a while before I caught on what you were talking about.. :shootself:

Since you finally caught on.........

What if you were actually sold one off custom filters ment for a different frame/motor that were originally sold for cost and those were passed on to you by a 3rd party who took your full price amount and didn't inform you about the big batch of blemish filters they had aquired?

What if that filter manufacturer would rather let you hate on him forever rather than tell you that the 3rd party seller is the one that screwed you?

Why not bash the frame maker and insist that he completely start from scratch to retool and solve these filter clearance issues to improve his overall product quality?

Regardless of the overwhelming number of people who never have the same filter fitment issues you have with your particular custom frame.......

Just playing Shanye. LOL

because that story is a lie that the filter maker is telling  people (everyone but me) to cover his ass. Its funny how I waited 4 months for fabric to come in so he could make the filters when they were already on the shelf.   I talked to the him directly on what I wanted/needed and he said no problem, so no 3rd party was involved other then the money transaction.  Its also funny how once this story was being told to everyone but me.. when I called him on it .. he said he'd call me back.. Havn't received a call yet.  And this isn't the first time the filter Mfg. makes up stories to cover his ass for his mistakes.  I've gotten PM's from others who have had similar situation.  People are catching on.  I'm over it and no longer do business with or recommend his product.  Also, all previous filters from him fit fine on my paticular custom chassis.  

Can't trash the frame builder.. He gave me exactly what I asked for + some..  Unlike the filter guy.   :whistling:  

I got burned.. I'm over it.  You just wont see me saying "ohh he's such a nice guy.." when he repeatedly lied to my face. :yank:

:)

Well......thank God my filters fit perfect.

I'm still looking forward to seeing a new brand of filters on the bikes that had filter fitment issues in the past.

But I understand how it can be hard to try a different brand when the filters you have flow so well.

Well......thank God my filters fit perfect.

I'm still looking forward to seeing a new brand of filters on the bikes that had filter fitment issues in the past.

But I understand how it can be hard to try a different brand when the filters you have flow so well.

It's not that hard anymore. There are a couple different filters out now that flow better than the old ones.

There are even plenty of charts to show the new filters flow better and make more powers.

I like talking about filters. This game is fun.

:whoa:

We're just playing a lightning round of Nutswinger Yatzee.

I'd gladly switch filters regardless of flow..  but my wallet has other ideas.

Like i said before.. This sport is no longer a priority..  I have picked up a few

other hobbies that take up all my extra spending cash. My wife thinks I'm crazy.. lol

I did manage to put new filters of another brand on my new build!  Hoping to have it going in the next week or so,

I'm pretty excited to get it going finally after 3 yrs!

I clean mine. Then I stick them on the hose of my shop vac and use the K&N spray oil to lightly mist the filter. The vacume makes the oil cover all the tight areas of the pleats without over oiling.

WAY less oil than normal oiling.

Now there's a handy trick.

Something tells me he's quite handy with a vacuum.

Yep.

Oiling filters and cleaning up on the competition.

I do it all.

I can gap plugs and tighten chains too.

That alone makes me near black belt status on HQ