Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

BBB is a joke, anyone with money can change what that shit says.

Agreed. I dealt with them years ago on a bullshit deal because of a customer that didn't want to pay for the work. Total garbage.

As much as I hate to do it, I may have to pull Jim from the sponsor list. I know it's not going to stop people from sending stuff to him from outside BansheeHQ, but this whole waiting game is not acceptable.

Agreed. I dealt with them years ago on a bullshit deal because of a customer that didn't want to pay for the work. Total garbage.

As much as I hate to do it, I may have to pull Jim from the sponsor list. I know it's not going to stop people from sending stuff to him from outside BansheeHQ, but this whole waiting game is not acceptable.

I hate that never had any dealings with him but when I talked to him on the phone he seemed extremely knowledgeable and explained everything super clearly

seems more then just passion have long wait times. I think simply being up front about extended lead time would avoid most bad opinions but would undoubtedly lessen business. how long it would REALLY take so you can make an informed decision if you want them to still do your work. Of coarse this is rarely the case...

He told me hes very busy ... he 's been moving and everything that goes along with that ... he does know about this thread ...

If he is aware of this thread why not come on and post a reply so people know what is going on?? Really busy with moving and being sick?? I get being busy but to busy to return a phone call or log onto the internet for 2 mins to let people know what is up. Ya I think not! Not bashing on you Colby you are a good dude and just trying to help but for fuck sakes cant he take 2 mins out of his life to respond?

I don't control what Jim does, what he wants to do is he choice... he does know about this thread, what he wants to do about it is totally on him ..... maybe Tyler should give him a call and talk to him about it ?

Edited by Colby

I don't control what Jim does, what he wants to do is he choice... he does know about this thread, what he wants to do about it is totally on him ..... maybe Tyler should give him a call and talk to him about it ?

I already sent him an e-mail.

I'm not a babysitter.

I'm not asking for an email. You already helped and he knows what's going on. I appreciate the help, but I am just following up on the post.

I think you are handling this very well, I would have already contacted his local law enforcement. There is no excuse for lying to a customer unless you just don't give a shit. Take Matt from socal suspension, he is very very very very sick but still got everyone's stuff back and STILL finds time to come on the forum. His excuse is he is moving? To fucking Alaska or something?

You would seriously call the cops?

That would automatically default me giving you my special porting known as "Fuck Ya couch" port job. Hahaha.

Sent from my shed.

Some people are all about principles. If you tell me that they will be shipped on X day and they don't ship, you owe me a response if I inquire. A simple "I got swamped, don't have time, or you just have to fucking wait" would all suffice as an adequate response. Reassurance is key.

Avoiding phone calls implies that he hasn't done shit to your jugs and will do so when he has time. Not the right thing to do and I hope nobody else sends him shit in the future. Not worth the hassle.

Sounds like jim and Greg whitaker should compete for the shittiest customer service award. Survey sayssssssss.........

• Like 2

I have sent cylinders to site sponsors on her b4 and have waited months even 9mnths one time , the wait was worth it and the work spoke for itself, the problem with 90% of people they think builders are waiting at the mail box for there cylinders with a porting tool in hand and a clear bench anybody worth anything is busy . I agree being upfront with wait times help but life happens sometimes just return your calls, I too have put multiple calls out to jim with no return sorry op , plus I need oof drag pipes for 2 build im doing and allways go through jim. Jim is one of the most knowledgable 2 stroke engineers in the game and put your average builder to shame . Hopefully he makes this rite for u