Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

:shrugani: …meh…. :whistling:

So since your up to speed with the behind the scenes stuff….(And I understand and respect the desire to keep that private since it's personal)

Any chance that the product delays in the Sniper camp are due to Gary waiting on Jim to swing by and do the welding?

They may not be the same company….but I don't think Sniper would even exist if it wasn't for Passion.

I know that when Stellar got swamped with work, he at least started a post to let people know he wasn't going to take any new work for a while because he needed to focus on current booked work.

Sounds like even the Passion faithful are getting crickets when they try to contact him for a while now…..

:shrugani: …meh…. :whistling:

So since your up to speed with the behind the scenes stuff….(And I understand and respect the desire to keep that private since it's personal)

Any chance that the product delays in the Sniper camp are due to Gary waiting on Jim to swing by and do the welding?

They may not be the same company….but I don't think Sniper would even exist if it wasn't for Passion.

I know that when Stellar got swamped with work, he at least started a post to let people know he wasn't going to take any new work for a while because he needed to focus on current booked work.

Sounds like even the Passion faithful are getting crickets when they try to contact him for a while now…..

I really don't know too much on the specifics.. I know Jim moved, but can't really comment on the other stuff.

I agree with you though. I think it would be nice if Jim would just make a post letting people know what's going on.