Passion Racing out of business?

bigbossjake

Jim is great, but his engine program was/is still more of a hobby then full bore round the clock schedule. He's supposed to have let go of his previous career to focus on the engine program but once that move was made I Havnt heard much but bad since then. I hope he can get things sorted out because Jim can build a monster.

Jim is great, but his engine program was/is still more of a hobby then full bore round the clock schedule. He's supposed to have let go of his previous career to focus on the engine program but once that move was made I Havnt heard much but bad since then. I hope he can get things sorted out because Jim can build a monster.

Hell yeah. There was a local passion motor here. Fucker hauled.
  • Like 1

Is passion racing out of business? I have been trying to call them for a couple weeks and their voicemail is full. No response to text, call, or emails.

If you can't contact a builder thru text, calls, or emails......either they don't want you as a customer....or they don't want any more customers.

If you have a hard time just contacting them....think it thru to the next step....what if he had your motor right now?............

Do yourself a favor and call REDLINE RACING. See how his phone is doing. I bet it works fine.

Even better. ...leave Jim a message with your number. Then call Cam at Redline and send him your motor......I bet Cam has your motor back to you before you even hear from Jim.

If you can't contact a builder thru text, calls, or emails......either they don't want you as a customer....or they don't want any more customers.

If you have a hard time just contacting them....think it thru to the next step....what if he had your motor right now?............

Do yourself a favor and call REDLINE RACING. See how his phone is doing. I bet it works fine.

Even better. ...leave Jim a message with your number. Then call Cam at Redline and send him your motor......I bet Cam has your motor back to you before you even hear from Jim.

This!

He already has my cylinders and called me and said they will be done in a week. This was back in January. I haven't been able to get in touch with him since then. I hate when a business says they are going to do something and then avoids their customers instead of doing their job.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you can't get a hold of Jim, there are plenty of more than capable builders on BansheeHQ that you can use.

If you can't get a hold of Jim, there are plenty of more capable builders on BansheeHQ that you can use.

There ^^^….fixed it for you.  ;)

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400