A-arms

EmpirE231

JP performance is now known as Lonestar.. If any of you old school guys remember JP used to be "it" for aftermarket suspension.

JD performance has nothing to do w/ LSR. Their products are basicly a better quality Burgard or a Leager copy. Good products just not as well known as the rest.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got confused on the jp/jd thing, that jp does sound familier though. thanks 370.

anyone with asr arms have them crack at the ball joint mount ? seeing that in person was enough to make me a hater :angry: later

Not all affordable a-arms are crap. However I agree with the whole ASR thing!!!! I had Ricky Stator +3 a-arms on my MX 440ex - they were awesome - I had some nasty high speed crashes and those things held up awesome. Just do some research - like this - and don't automatically think that just because someone isn't charging an arm and a leg for a couple of pieces of chromoloy, that they are garbage! ;) I happen to know some of the more expensive common brands are crap, too.....

• 3 weeks later...

jd is the shit,anyone who has been aroound quads in the last 18 years knows there good,i'm going to be getting there 2+ 1 next month.you can't beet the quality and professionalizm the carry.basically they do good work and there not cock suckers like all these other companies.

• 4 years later...

Got the Burgard Arms +2+1 with the yfz450 shocks and what one hell of a diff over stock...My truning is alot better. the right is so much better in taking jumps and hiting the whoops. not bad for buying off Ebay for 200.00 but need to add some +2's break lines. :cool: But the only down side was that i had to get my spindals needed to be reamed. cost was like $8.00 for the guy to cut them. I dont rememeber what Deg. was needed tho... But other then that the finish was great and looks like they can take some fun dune launching

ASR is reputable for crap! There's been tons of complaints about there on HQ thru out the years. JD makses good stuff, a friend bought them at the Sand Show too and no pros till this day. I've never heard complaints bout JD either. I run neither one, been rockin the Quicksands for years without probs. The powdercoat is still on there like it was new. I've even skated over big rocks and the pc held up!!

• 4 weeks later...
ASR is reputable for crap! There's been tons of complaints about there on HQ thru out the years. JD makses good stuff, a friend bought them at the Sand Show too and no pros till this day. I've never heard complaints bout JD either. I run neither one, been rockin the Quicksands for years without probs. The powdercoat is still on there like it was new. I've even skated over big rocks and the pc held up!!

I had thought about getting the Quicksand arms but their website seems to be gone. Did they go out of business?

• 3 weeks later...