A-arms

EmpirE231

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his prices suck, 550$ for +2+1 and obviously noone on here has ever heard of him. Try Ebay for some reputable companies like Wicked and some ASR stuff.

ever read dirtwheels and atv action ? jd performance is in there dude :blink:

Didnt some of the guys from LSR create the JD performance? Or am I backwards.. JD became LSR? Or am I REALLY confused and it was JP performance? Someone has to know...

As for ASR......... If that place was on fire I wouldnt piss on them to put it out. Kip is a piece of shit in my book. He has flat out lied and screwed TONS of people out of their hard earned $. When he owned Last Rebel Racing he owed LSR 40,000.00$++ and LSR almost went out of business because of it. Kip decided to start ASR to compete against LSR... He "claims" his parts are of the same quality, when they are actually shit. If anyone is up for some reading on ASR.. go to atvconnections's forums and do a search for Last Rebel racing, ASR, or Kip. You read through that and still buy from him.. then you deserve to get screwed.

check this out, last i heard was krypton arms were manufactured by ls, so i called them up and they said the only product made by us is are own. the guys at the sand show were talking about the difference between the ls arm and the jd arm so i dont know. its possible one of lonesatrs employees ventured out on their own and created jd performance, but i dont think that info would be so easy to come by. ive heard all kinds of rumors stating ls manufactures alot of peoples stuff, but its all hear say to me. :rolleyes: i think ls has been in the game the longest though. just my rambling again. later