wont start, im getting so pissed i could rip my nipples off.

coryv4

yeh edge. update here i ohmed the fucking caps so jesse would stop bugging me they are fine. put another new set of plugs in it checked all my wries ground ect again rejetted beause its obviousl getting alot of fucking fuel. and still just a stupid pop no matter how hard or fast you kick it just pops.

I know these are two totally different breeds, but my buddy's yfz starting doing the same thing and one of the vacuums on the carb was completely stopped up with a dirt dobber nest, cleaned it out real good a now it's fixed. Never would have guessed a clogged vacuum would hydrock it like it did. It was pushing fuel out everywhere it could. Hope you get it fixed buddy

Maybe get the bike an AIDS test?.....

Try removing anything that says Trinity on it....................

I had a stator ohm out fine but still had weak spark. Tried swapping everything one at a time (cdi, coil & wires, stator) and it ended up being the stator. It acted similar to your issue. Swapped the stator & started 2nd kick. Not saying thats what it is, but worth a try if you have an extra stator laying around.

Tune up the harness with die Eletric grease and make all connections like coil, Ect tight.

Test kill switch. If all that is good get towed/ bump start untill is starts.

Other ideas. Choke cross over tube. Broken reeds. Stator ground. Broken fly wheel magnet.

Tank filter dirty. Harness short near exhaust pipes.