10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

Camera? Who uses those anymore. You still got a bag phone too?

I think just me and Slower still use cameras... and I DO still have a bag phone (Sanyo or Sony, i dont remember). I may try to find it today and take a pitcture of it with my CAMERA. haha

He now go easy on the old guys! We don't have all the high tech, gee wiz electronic gadgets. We just know how to get things done the old school way.

We worked until 5:00 am this morning. Only a few minor things getting done right now, Trying to get another PR bike ready for Gilbert at the same time. Hopefully get pics & vid when done. Going out to the river bed to test a few launches.

Thanks guys! I'm not a big fan of a rigid, but we didn't have much choice. I'm sure this was the best move for sand. This chassis is 30 lbs. lighter than our stock frame. Plus, it should work a whole lot better too. 

We tested it on the river bed last night & learned a bunch in a short time. I have a few changes to make & I have to inspect the clutch.

I have to thank Angel for busting his ass to get all of this done this weekend. We got very little sleep this weekend, but it was a great time.

We have a week & a half to the BAKO Drags. Hope to get good videos. Still trying to work out the Gilbert, LA. trip.