10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

Thats get'n it for sure.  I see you have a lightweight jockey on there too! haha  :cheers:

My adopted son, he's the lightest of the 3 of us. He was probably around 175 lbs. at that time. I think he got down to 160 when he took the bike to Gilbert, LA. last Apr. He has the quickest time on sand with our bike.

Looks like we are going do some testing at the airport, hopefully tomorrow. Hope to get some full throttle passes at least into 3rd gear.

I'll have to see if the big names in asphalt like John Force, John Carlo, Ajax & the HQ Know-It-All's give their blessings. While I'm at it, I need permission to run 1/4 mile on Mar. 28-30.

Who's the 300' Know-It-All's that I need permission from for the BAKO Drags Apr. 4-7.

Ill give you permission to come to Gilbert on April 16th! Hop in angels truck I know you wanna !

Well we had an accident today testing. Started talking with Angel about putting something together with the DMX motor in it for the BAKO drags. I posted some of the accident stuff in the General Discussion. section. Our plans for racing have changed drastically.

Well we had an accident today testing. Started talking with Angel about putting something together with the DMX motor in it for the BAKO drags. I posted some of the accident stuff in the General Discussion. section. Our plans for racing have changed drastically.

How drastically? Like....."With age comes the cage" drastic?