10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

So, you can't manage to post a trophy that's less than 5 years old?

I guess it's not hard to be the fastest when you don't race. (Or only race two guys)

Your are lacking in your comprehension skills. My last post said some have already been posted.

I never said I was the fastest & I've never raced the other guys. Tedder is a good friend & we hope to race with him this summer. Dan would be more than welcome to join also. You think you know it all, you could try it yourself.

Your are lacking in your comprehension skills. My last post said some have already been posted.

I never said I was the fastest & I've never raced the other guys. Tedder is a good friend & we hope to race with him this summer. Dan would be more than welcome to join also. You think you know it all, you could try it yourself.

Sweet. Do I have to search for those results or will you post them?

For anybody that can read or know anything. Can see who the idiot is here in this conversation going on.

Possum STFU and go practice on your shitty welding skills. No one cares what you have to say. Anyone that hangs on the HQ on a regualr basis knows your a Douche bag. Yes, that is 'Douche" with a capital "D".

• Like 1

There was a best 300 ft slip of 3.90 @ 80 mph, with a 1.31 60 ft (If I made that out right). Any pass with a 1.31 60ft at 80 mph should be a 3.7 if not 3.6. The slip doesn't make sense to me, unless it was a waaayy crooked, jacked up pass.. At first I thought it was a beam jump, but the reaction time was not way off. If I have a 1.45 or better 60 ft, and hit 80 mph I'm gonna run a 3.90 or better (on Cub.)