10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

Getting a clue from Tyler is like get a clue from SKEETER. The only thing he's good for is, frivolous entertainment when I have a weather day from work.

You have been awfully active and sassy today. I figured there was a reason.... Days off FTW!!

• Like 1

You have been awfully active and sassy today. I figured there was a reason.... Days off FTW!!

Yes, unexpected days off brings the best out of me.

I didn't totally waste my day on here. Got things ready for the wrecked frame rebuild & the 535. The race care got unloaded for off season upgrades & maintenance.

LOL! That's a sore subject & has a short story.

The last time we went out to run it, must have been around 2008. We brought out 2 cars. They charged us like $100 gate fee per car. Then got to the event trailer & was charging a good amount (can't remember) class registration. I told the lady this is ridiculous. I explained the gate fee & 2 cars. She said "I'll spot you the class fees until tomorrow" LOL! I showed her I had money for the 2 classes. I said that's not the point, I'm not going to get gouged! My son stayed & ran. I took my money & grouchy ass home. Neither one of us has been back since.

Why do you ask?

we skipped. the radial tire car i talked with you about last year spent too long in chassis prison so it never came out this year.. my friend scott went and broke the trans early. it just seemed like one of the events you would attend. im sure we will meet up somewhere one of these days so i can buy you a beer.

Do you think the plate is causing the case warp or the amount of welding done to the cases. I never thought about the plate causing problems. I found out the cases were not welded by K&T, but farmed out.

you'd be surpised if you knew how little some of the builders actually do. grinding a smidge here and there seems to be the limit for some of em. although you are often led to believe they weld, assemble cranks, build pipes, cut transmissions, trench cases etc