Banshee Porting DIY

BLOODRAGE

Baby Stvn  this right here proves that you catch for the BUTT HOLE PIRATES. I have never met anyone who bragged about what happened in combat, don't matter which war. Had my number not been 266, I'd have shot a piece of shit like you, instead of just protesting the war. Go fuck your mother again,cock wad sucker.

take your bitch ass back to the blaster forums.

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

twow. whoise the mad cunt thats poped outter from nomwhere, empty the clip on them bitchs bro. coupexl you piece of worthless shit. is that you with the skinning jeans? your a true cock sucking faggit!!! this cunt is useless. he aint got a brain fir comebacks, the only protest this faggit atteends to is the martigra. stvn you lil ass cleaner. i got lots of family in cali and toronto. you should meet up and tell them your asian jks. and them agent orange thing too. your fucked

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

no but your sisters has 1 tho! she sucks it and drinks the cum! (vitamins) what i dont like about her is that she tends to bite and rubs her teeth on my cock when she gets too horny! stop being a dickhead trick! and atv you faggot, you dont need small hands to port the case, your fucking stupid, just leave it at that, seriously if your gonna dis somebody, at least use your brains man, fuckin hell, my older bro says iam getting abit dumb cus i blaze to much trees, YEA FUCKING RIGHT!  

no but your sisters has 1 tho! she sucks it and drinks the cum! (vitamins) what i dont like about her is that she tends to bite and rubs her teeth on my cock when she gets too horny! stop being a dickhead trick! and atv you faggot, you dont need small hands to port the case, your fucking stupid, just leave it at that, seriously if your gonna dis somebody, at least use your brains man, fuckin hell, my older bro says iam getting abit dumb cus i blaze to much trees, YEA FUCKING RIGHT!

VStar, my last comment wasn't even for you. I garuntee you 100% that volfan was not upset one bit. He's a regular that can take and give a good joke.

I also don't have a sister. Just a brother. And if you are having hardcore oral sex with him and a mega splooge drinking contest with him that's between you and him. Hope your little Eggroll was enough for him.