Banshee Porting DIY

BLOODRAGE

typical pussy. hero behind a screen but balles in reality. iam so fucking scared man. your words are killing me aaahahahaha. your a fucking dichead trick. i didnt even do nothing on you bitch! what you bought prem membership so you domt feel left out a faggot! what do you need somebody to hold your hands to cross the road! your fucking sad! go back to the circus you fucking clown, keep sucking up to them builders and shops. aint no greebies, honestly. i like people like you guys. your so stupid and easy to make money off haha. middles finger is up to youz. dont bother replying. i wont be checking.

None of what you are trying to convey even remotely makes sense. No body holds my hand to cross the street but would be holding my pocket. Learn English. Please! Then learn to type. You got on here picking Internet troll fights with people and honestly it is fucking juvenile. The fact that you are still riding an RM 85 says you are a young fella and you need to grow up before somebody beats you down. Although I highly doubt you would ever say any of this type of shit to anybody's face so you will probably make it through life Un scathed......

You said you won't be checking it, something tells me you will have a rebuttle to this particular post.

On another note. You say I'm so easy to make money off of because I bought a premium membership.... You realize that with out the long term members that donate to this site it probably wouldn't sustain. Then you wouldn't be able to get on here to be such a faggot! Go ahead and try another banshee site. You said "you didn't do shit to on me". You did. I had been here since 04 and am now returning my due to the site and you are here cluttering up what me and several other members pay to keep going. You need to grow the fuck up or get the fuck out.

Guest mumshouldaswallowed

iam so scared, please dont hurt me....aaaaaahahhahaha what a fuckin loser, so you can understand what iam saying and re phase it but it doesnt make sence, you are thick! my dick must of knock you way too many times in the head while you were in your mothers stomic lol, if you dont understand what iam saying then you my friend is a dumb fuck and needs to get ya brain recheck, i open this thread exspecting it would be the read of the year cus iam realy into DIY stuff, to only find out that people was talking shit for the next 5 pages, i bought the rm85 like a few months ago, i had a yz 125 befor that, my friend left his ttr230 here for like 6months allso, iam 27, iam not gonna tell ya iam the sickest cunt in the world, but ill let you know, i have had more braws then you have fucked different girls,unscattered my ass ill tell it to you face, i love brawling big cunts, there so slow and stupid, most of them dont even know how to fight, they think they can, but realy they cant hahaha, in Vietnam theres a saying, the bigger you are, the more places for me to stab the fuck outter you, iam not gonna comment on the membership, you make me LOL man, iam sure alot of other people is LOLing to lol, and its people that dont know how to do nothing, scared of abit of oil type too that makes me LOL, how am i a treat to this web site>>>>?<<<< (iam pulling the pop corn out for this shit haha, i want to hear what bs you have to say, Please, take your time, this is a QUESTION! so answer it) ill answer it for you, you only started be a fucking cock sucker since i posted that picture with my middle finger up, you fought i was white yea? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaahahhahahsa (no racist)

how do you delete this account? somebody exsplain it to me,

Nothing to do with racism. It's idiot-ism. Plenty of black, mexican and even a few middle eastern folks around here who are regulars. I gave you normal responses to your other normal posts.

You don't need to delete your account, just quit typing in the URL for the site and don't come back like you stated in one of your previous posts.

idiot-ism? is that all you can come up with? and thats gonna cause the site to close? aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahshahaha your a DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahahahahagagfsaga, you see i just proved it again and your a proper walking blow job, please dont waste my time fag. iam asking nicely. please, leave me alone. you win ok.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah. look man. if you gonna be stupid. at least save some stupidity for other people too. but this, your bloody hogging it all ffs. lol. i rather leave no evidences behind. show me how to delete the acc or change the fuckin username.

At least Private Pile had the decency to blow his own brains all over the wall.

I've never seen so many assumptions in and misconceptions in one thread. This is classic. He even pulled the race card! Awesome.

Found a shot of VStar all cleaned up with out that bandana. He's got swagger for sure!

E06E4939-72E0-4B72-8B47-FCF0D1D6B02C-295

the only thing your stacking is your hand to your dick you fucking jerk off. your 23 and living with your parents. your so fuckin cool man haha. oohhhh come on. iam not gonna repeat what i said the other day at the shout box, fought you would of ran outter tears for at least a few more days..............aaaaaaaaasaaasaaahahshahaha.gagafahahahahag. iam not gonna even bother with yous fags enymore, you guys make me LOL.

enyways. somebody wanted to see my works. i smoothed out all the shit in the ports. this is what i did with a hand file. knife edging it abit. need to go over it again with a lighter file.

image-14.jpg

image-12.jpg

Ohh, so that's who Ken O'conner has been farming work out to......

I love how you mention you aren't gonna post any more because we're such fags and yet here you are.

"I'm not even gonna bother with you fags anymore" (btw, that is the proper grammar on that phrase) Any way......

C311CEBE-EE7C-4285-B061-24432D29A18F-255